The sports festival's winner

"Okay shush you two, the match is going to begin." A brunette man demanded, standing behind the riled-up women.

Inside the ring, which would determine the winner of the UA sports festival, the two final competitors exchanged a few words before engaging in combat.

"How about we start off slow, it'll be boring if I beat you straight away," Bakugo suggested, taking out the third sword in his mouth and placing it in its sheath.

"Alright then, I'll save my gears for later then." Midoriya snickered, standing up straight.

"Alright then, let's FIGHT!" Bakugo yelled, sprinting toward his opponent. Seeing the loud blonde rush toward him, Midoriya copied him, meeting him in the centre of the ring.

As soon as they were within reach of each other, their brawl started, swinging at each other. Both of them would dodge the majority of the other person's punches or slashes, but in the end, Bakugo would win the overall exchange by slicing Midoriya's cheek, making the teen retreat.

"Nice, I thought I read all of your movements, but you still caught me," Midoriya smirked, licking his blood.

"My master always told me to stay unpredictable," Bakugo replied, running at Midoriya once again. Unfortunately, that wouldn't play out in Bakugo's favour as Midoriya wrapped his arm around one of his arms whilst Bakugo was mid-swing, throwing him once he had a tight hold on Bakugo's arm.

"Gum Gum!" Midoriya called out, stretching his arm back while running toward Bakugo.

"Crap." Bakugo cursed, blasting himself out of the way to narrowly dodge Midoriya's stretched punch.

"PISTOL!" Unfortunately, this attack would go to waste as Bakugo dodged Midoriya's punch, launching himself at the green-haired boy. Once he was in front of Midoriya, he let off an explosion in his face, blinding the greenette and leaving him open to Bakugo's follow-up attack, which consisted of a slash and kick, creating distance between the two boys while injuring Midoriya.

Looking down at his sliced chest, Midoriya touched his chest, painting his palm red. He looked at Bakugo and then down at his palm, smiling while clenching his fist.

"You've gotten stronger." Midoriya smiled, acknowledging his friend's growing strength.

"Of course I have, I'll forever grow in strength, I can't be weaker than you forever," Bakugo stated, pointing his sword at Midoriya.

"You can try but you'll never be stronger than me." Midoriya snickered.

"Alright then, how about we test that out now?!" Bakugo questioned him while dashing toward him, noticing Bakugo's body is wide open, Midoriya wrapped his left arm around Bakugo's waist, pulling him into a devastating punch.

Although the punch hurt Bakugo greatly, he endured it, giving Midoriya an attack of his own before being launched away.

"Get up Katsuki!" Mitsuki demanded, worried for her boy.

"Yes Izuku, beat him!" Inko celebrated.

When Bakugo returned to his feet, he began to laugh, taking out his final sword and placing it in his mouth. No words needed to be exchanged between the boys from here on in, they both knew what time it was.

"Second gear," Midoriya muttered to himself as his skin went red and steam emitted from his body.

"What's up with your boy, why's he smoking and red?" Mitsuki interrogated Inko.

"I have no clue, knowing him, it's probably a new technique he made up." The elder Midoriya smiled, curious at what her son's technique could be.

"GUM GUM: JET PISTOL!" Izuku announced, seemingly teleporting in front of Katsuki and hitting him across the ring, forcing the boy to use his blades so he could save himself.

"He's fast, but slower than Todoroki by quite a bit, I can react to him," Bakugo told himself whilst standing up.

"Time for another one, GUM GUM: JET-" Before Midoriya could successfully execute his move, Bakugo used a move of his own to counter it.

"Santoryu: Tatsumaki!" He countered, creating a massive tornado which scorched Midoriya's skin due to the addition of Bakugo's explosions.

"It's so hot," Midoriya commented as he flew higher into the Tornado.

"I'm not finished, Santoryu: Great Buddha Slayer!" Bakugo followed up, launching himself into the tornado and slashing Midoriya four times, hitting different spots on his body each time. "That should be enough, if he gets up I'll be ready," Bakugo muttered to himself as the tornado disappeared, revealing an injured Midoriya who is seemingly out of commission.

"I know you're not done Izuku, get back up and show him!" Inko shouted at the TV, wishing her son heard her words of encouragement.

"Nah he's out there's no wa-" Before Mitsuki could finish her sentence, a familiar voice began to mutter something she didn't want to hear.

"Gum Gum: GIGANT PISTOL!" A bloody Izuku screamed, recovering from his beat down to deliver a powerful punch from the sky.

"Shit!" Bakugo cursed, turning around mid-air to protect himself. Unfortunately, his three swords weren't enough to stop the attack and he was sent flying into the ring. "Agh!" The blonde reeled in pain as he met the ring.

"THAT'S IT IZUKU!" Inko celebrated once again, proud of her son.

"No... Katsuki don't lose like that, c'mon, you're a strong boy." Mitsuki pleaded as tears began to enter her eyes.

"That was a serious blow, I would be surprised if Katsuki's able to move today," Masaru stated, analysing the situation.

Back in the ring, a mini Midoriya could be seen laying on the ground, getting up slowly. "That should be enough to win." Izuku smiled, stretching his tiny body.

"I can't lose." A bloody Bakugo told himself, trying his hardest to get up. "I can't lose, I can't lose, I can't lose." He repeated, psyching himself up. "I can't be the strongest if I continue to lose to him, I have to win." He continued, firmly grabbing his swords, and using them to help him up. "All Might said I had what it takes, I'm not proving him wrong," Bakugo said gritting his teeth as he stood up straight, focusing his eyes on a tiny Midoriya.

"Huh?! Why won't he stay down!" He complained in his childlike voice. "C'mon body, I can't fight like this. Hurry up!" He yelled, wishing that his body would go back to normal.

"You're dead Izuku, today I will defeat you!" Bakugo announced, getting into a very familiar stance. "Santoryu."

"C'mon body, grow faster!" Izuku pleaded as his limbs began to grow.

"Rengoku." He continued, unintentionally setting off explosions on his blades, which made them look like flaming blades.

"Alright, now I'm back to normal, Second Gear!"

"ONIGIRI!" Bakugo yelled, launching off of the ground and toward Midoriya.

"Gum Gum: JET BULLET!" The greentte shrieked, matching his opponent's move. In the middle of the ring, both boys clashed, feeling the pressure of each other's attacks. "RAGHHH!" Midoriya screamed, not giving up.

"I WON'T GIVE UP!" Katsuki declared as he felt his body weaken. To the two boys, felt like the clash went on for hours, but in actuality, it only happened for a few mere seconds. During those seconds, both boys had steeled their resolve, both agreeing that if they had to die in the ring, they happily would.

"C'mon Izuku you got this!" Inko continued to shout, supporting her child.

"Go on Katsuki, show him how strong you are!" Mitsuki persisted, confident in her boy's strength.

In the end, there could only be one winner and the winner of today's battle was the one with the more durable body. "My body, it's breaking," Bakugo noted, feeling bones in his body shatter. "I'm finished." He told himself as Midoriya used every ounce of his power to strengthen his attack, breaking through Bakugo's blade and hitting him square in the face.

"RAGHHHHHHH!" Izuku screeched, hurling his opponent into a wall outside of the ring.

"YES, THAT'S MY BOY!"

"NO!!!"

"AND YOUR WINNER BY KNOCKOUT AND RING OUT, IZUKU MIDORIYA!"