Akuyaku Gakkō

Cover story: Momo is creating hollow Easter Eggs for Mirko's 'research'

In a room located on the top floor, a bloody teen stood over many piled-up bodies, breathing heavily while looking at her blade. "I need to see him." She uttered, drinking the blood of a dead thug she had killed, using it to transform into the man, allowing her to slip out.

"Yo, did you catch the girl in there? She was going kinda crazy." A Fishman asked, gaining a blank stare from the imposter.

"I don't know, you go and check yourself." She replied, walking past the low-level thug to meet her friend.

"Okay, buddy..." He replied, walking into the room to see the pile of bodies. "WHAT THE FU-" Before he could finish the sentence, a knife flew at him, flying straight through his neck, killing the man.

"After I visit Twicey Wicey, I should think about what I should say to him. I didn't even mean to avoid him when we captured him." She thought, reverting back to her normal body while talking aloud.

After breaking down the door to the floor below hers, the blonde made her way to her friend who was hiding behind a copy of their best friend. "Toga!" Twice called out, running out from behind Dabi's back to hug his 'little sister'.

"Twicey!" She exclaimed, jumping onto her friend to give him a massive hug. "I missed you." She claimed, making the man smile.

"I missed you too buddy. Why did you come here? Was it getting too rough?" He wondered, gaining a 'No' from Toga. "Then what's up?"

"I'm going out for an important walk to meet someone, I'll be back tomorrow." She revealed, separating herself before trying to leave.

"Is it your crush? That Izuku Midoriya kid?" He asked, forcing her to turn around.

"Yeah, it's him. I didn't get to talk to him at all so I wanna set things straight with him, he needs to know I do this for myself and... other things." She murmured, running out of the room before Twice could stop her again.

"Wa-DAMN IT... mhm, maybe I should go out for a walk too." He thought to himself before spawning a clone of Muscular. "MUSCULAR SMASH!"

After smashing his way through all of the villains in his path, Twice made his way outside of the building and began his mini journey to the shop.

"Okay, you can go now." Twice commanded, unexpectedly breaking Muscular's arm before turning into a dark ally. "Mhm... something feels off." The masked man commented before he was knocked out and thrown over someone's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours after his departure Twice could be seen at the entrance of the building with a bloody mask, breathing heavily.

"I gotta tell Shiggy." He mumbled, entering the lift and ascending to his boss's floor. "Alright, time for another fight... no one's here." Twice noted, walking out of the elevator to spot a bloody Tomura.

"At first, they bled when I touched them, but now... But now they just fall apart like dust. Tell me Twice, does this mean I can immediately disintegrate All Might and achieve my goal?" The deluded man asked.

"I don't know, but I have some great news. I ran into Overhaul and he wants us to have a meeting, he said the date I-"

"Ah, how splendid, you've finally found a way to contact Overhaul. Unfortunately, to go and see him, you'll have to survive a constant barrage of attacks until tomorrow. If you survive, you'll be able to go and visit him. Make sure you survive!" The Heavenly Demon announced, angering Shigaraki.

King of the hero's |My hero academia x One piece|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara