The obstacle course

The day of the sports festival arrived and already things were heating up. In Class A's locker room, two ambitious boys stared at each other intently. "With all the eyes on you, I intend on beating you." Todoroki declared, glaring at Midoriya.

"It's gonna be hard, especially if you only intend on using half of your quirk." Izuku snapped back.

"Don't complain when you lose." Todoroki coldly responded, turning around to leave the room.

"HEY?!" Bakugo yelled, grabbing Todoroki's shoulder, slightly burning it. "You forget about someone dumbass?!" Todoroki looked back and then scoffed.

"Without your swords, it wouldn't be fun." Bakugo's eyes twitched at this comment.

"Don't worry about that half and half, I'll have them when we get to the third round." Bakugo grinned,

"Well then, I'll beat you to spiky hair." Without another word, Todoroki left the locker room, wanting to separate himself from his classmates.

"What's his deal?" Kirishima questioned, grabbing both Midoriya and Bakugo's shoulders.

"He wants to be the best, that's his deal." Bakugo coldly answered. "You should aim for the top too." He suggested, looking into Kirishima's eyes.

"Of course I will, I may not be vocal about it, but I can assure you, I intend on winning." Kirishima bashfully replied, pointing toward his chest.

"Good, I love the competitive spirit!" Midoriya laughed, wrapping his hands around Bakugo and Kirishima, and dragging them out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere, All Might was wandering around the outside of the stadium, looking for any suspicious activity until he saw Mt Lady and Kamui woods. "AH, YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY HERE." He called out, signalling them to come over.

"Sorry for the wait All Might, a certain someone couldn't get enough of the media." Kamui woods sighed, side-eyeing Mt lady.

"My bad sorry." Mt Lady apologised, bowing in front of the burly man.

"IT'S FINE, IT HAPPENS TO US ALL." All Might reassured her. He looked around once again and then cleared his throat. "WELL THEN, I'LL BE LEAVING NOW, MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR EYES PEELED!" All Might yelled while sprinting away. Once he was a safe distance away, All Might reverted to his base state. "I should meet young Midoriya before the matches start." The blonde man told himself before looking in the mirror. "I've put on some size, even my hair is starting to stand up again. Maybe I can continue hero work after one for all disappears." Toshinori noted, inspecting himself in the mirror.

When he exited the bathroom, he was met with a familiar, but unexpected face. "All Might." A red-haired man coldly called out.

'Shit, it's Endeavour, he can't see me like this.' Toshinori thought to himself as a drop of sweat dripped down his face.

"Ah yes, Endeavour." Toshinori awkwardly answered.

"What's up with your hair? Did you not apply enough jell to it?" Endeavour pointed out, making Toshinori cover his dropping bang.

"Ah yes. Let me fix it quickly." Without wasting a moment, Toshinori ran back into the bathroom and then came back out as All Might. "THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT, I WOULD'VE LOOKED SILLY IN FRONT OF THE MEDIA." Endeavour looked at All Might with a questionable look, but shrugged off All Might's odd behaviour.