A Perfect Duo

"Hosu, this city seems nice." A blonde mumbled to herself, roaming the streets of Hosu. Usually, Hosu would be a peaceful place, but unfortunately for the residents, a hero killer was on the loose. This didn't bother the girl since she didn't know of his existence in the first place, making her stay here quite peaceful.

"Wow! Isn't that impressive, the Year Representative Izuku Midoriya has pulled ahead!" An energetic man commentated.

"Izuku's in first, I knew he could do it!" She squealed out loud, catching the attention of a few people passing by. "Sorry." She apologised before heading down a back alley and fixing her headphones. "Look at him go! That's my future number-one hero." She continued, walking down the alley until it came to a corner. "Lemme sit on these boxes." She muttered to herself, placing herself on top of a stack of boxes, allowing her to continue her peaceful watch of the UA sports festival.

"Did you see that ladies and gentlemen?! Midoriya from Class 1A seems to be flying!" The man continued.

"He's so creative with his quirk." She noted.

"Midoriya is a very creative student of mine, his quirk may be wacky, but he does do the very best with what he's got. That is why I expect him to be one of the greatest heroes of the upcoming generation and possibly ever." The unenthusiastic man stated, agreeing with the girl.

"Exactly, I like this teacher, he knows what he's talking about." She smiled, taking a sip of her water. A minute went by and the boy she had been so closely fixated on had finished the race, when he had finished she began to jump up and down in joy. "Yes Izuku, you did an excellent job. Mwah!" She celebrated, kissing the screen when the camera focused on the broccoli-haired boy.

After celebrating his victory, she stood up and then took a right, leading her into another long alley. Once she walked toward the end, she took her phone out again but put it back when she saw that the race wasn't finished.

"Himiko Midoriya, that sounds perfect." She giggled, turning another corner. As she made her way down the alley, she smelt something she was all too familiar with. "Is that... blood?" She asked herself, clutching onto her chest as her heart suddenly stopped for a moment. For a moment the girl stood still, but her curiosity for whose blood it was took over and she made her way down the alley to see another turn. To not get spotted, the girl slowly peaked around the corner, making sure she wasn't seen. "What's that?" She asked herself once again.

"Stain, I promise we will stop you!" An injured hero claimed, trying to activate his quirk but to no avail.

"We? Who is we? Your fake hero friends? The only hero who can stop me is All Might, he is a true hero. Selfless and pure, you are the opposite. Tainted and evil." The aggressor fired back, stabbing his blade into the hero's back.

"ARGH! I-I can't feel my legs." The hero cried, trying to at least flex his legs.

"I thought I should paralyse you, leaving your quirk practically useless. It's your consequence for being a fake hero Ingenium." Stain chuckled, taking his blade out of the paralysed hero. "Anyway, the sound of cop cars is getting awfully loud, I think it's my time to leave. Also, girl hiding behind the wall, come out." Stain ordered Toga, forcing the girl to reveal herself.

"You did quite a number on him." The girl smiled, taking off her headphones.

"I did, are you going to tell the police about this?"
Stain asked her, putting his blades away.

"No, fake heroes get what they deserve, if it were a real hero I would've fought you." She told him, making him smile.

"I like your attitude, what's your name?" He asked her, approaching her slowly.