Class A's Decision

Cover Story: Hawks and Mirko go for a walk after the Endeavour vs Hood Fight.

Hawks: "So what's the situation between you and Ukuzi?"

Mirko: " I mean... things are better than they were before." She responded while trying to keep her balance.

Hawks: "So what I've gathered is that you two got it on and now you're happy." He responded, making her kick him.

Mirko: "That's none of your business, just know that he wants us to go back to how we were in high school." She smiled, thinking back on the times they had when they were younger.

Hawks: "Oh to be in love like you two, most people nowadays aren't like that." Hawks sighed.

Mirko: "What happened to you and Firefist?"

Hawks: "I don't wanna talk about it, she probably hates me." He grunted, looking away from his friend.

(Art by: KadeArt)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huffing and puffing heavily, Ida and Tokoyami could be seen standing directly in front of each other with their fists balled up into fists. "I didn't expect you to be so fast," Tokoyami stated.

"I didn't expect you to be so resilient," Ida commented as he took a step forward to throw a punch.

Mirroring his moves, Tokoyami moved in for a punch.

Cocking their fists back, the boys went in for their last punch.

"ARGH!"

"HWUAH!" The boys exclaimed before punching each other in the face. For a moment it looked like both boys took the punch and were fine until they both simultaneously fell back, hitting the floor.

"ANOTHER DRAW!" Toru reacted.

Surprised by this outcome Aizawa grabbed the mic in front of him and said, "Cementoss, take Tokoyami and Ida out of their arena and expand the other one." He commanded.

"Right," Cementoss responded, taking the two boys underground to transport them to the room where the rest of Class 1-A resided. Once Fumikage and Tenya were in the room, Cementoss grew the arena Ojiro and Asui were fighting in.

"It's getting bigger." Tsu pointed out as she leapt off of a wall.

"I guess that means you can't run away anymore." The tailed boy grinned before throwing a punch at the girl, which she narrowly evaded.

Using her tongue as a whip, Tsuyu struck Ojiro only for the boy to grab her tongue and pull her in before it could recede.

"Ah!" Ojiro winced while looking down at the hand that previously held his friend's tongue.

"You forgot about my poison didn't you," Tsuyu stated as she leapt toward the boy to deliver a powerful double kick, sending Ojiro flying into the warping cement wall.

"She's too slippery, I need to catch her like I did earlier, she isn't as durable as I am." Ojiro coughed as he stood up.

Looking at the tailed boy, Tsuyu thought of a way she could make him give up.

"You're invisible again," Ojiro commented before closing his eyes to sense his surroundings.

Creeping up on the boy, Tsuyu made sure to keep her presence sealed until she was close enough.

"I can sense you," Ojiro claimed as Tsuyu's tongue shot out at him, forcing him to dodge and dash in the direction it came from.

Unfortunately, due to his hyper fixation on where her tongue came from, Tsuyu was able to bend her tongue to wrap around her classmate and drag him toward her.