An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force

"Erm... what the hell just happened?" Ashido asked, looking around in confusion.

"I don't know, it was so fast. One second I saw Todoroki hitting Midoriya and then the next two massive hands just launched him out of bounds." Tokoyami explained, telling them everything he knew.

"Look in the ring guys, Midoriya is tiny, it's like he's a kid," Jirou noted, catching everyone's attention.

"WHAT AN AMAZING COMEBACK BY MIDORIYA WHO SEEMS TO BE A KID NOW?! THE HIGH INTENSITY OF THAT MATCH WAS SO GOOD, WE'VE DECIDED TO REPLAY IT AND SLOW IT DOWN SO YOU COULD WITNESS IT IN ITS GLORY!!!" Present Mic announced as a replay of the match appeared on a big screen. "Make sure to watch closely everyone~!" He suggested turning off his mic to enter the teachers' room.

"Alright let's see what really happened." Bakugo squinted, looking at the screen with full concentration. The video began as soon as Todoroki 'disappeared'. The video shows him using his ice and fire powers in tandem, darting around the ring to build up speed and momentum. Once he built up enough momentum, he jumped into the air and then landed a devastating kick to Midoriya's head. After that, he delivered a barrage of powerful kicks only to be stopped by Midoriya who used both of his enlarged arms to smash him out of bounds with such speed and strength that he obliterated Todoroki's ice wall and knocked him into the wall directly behind him.

"So that's what really happened, that was one hell of a combo," Kirishima noted, wondering if he could take Todoroki's blows.

"I could do better." Bakugo scoffed, pretending as if he weren't impressed.

"I'll like to see you try." Ashido laughed, annoying the blonde.

"Look guys, Midoriya is normal again." Jirou pointed out, drawing everyone's attention to a normal-sized Izuku.

"He looks exhausted, what's he doing now?" Kaminari said, curious as to what his classmate was going to do.

Inside the arena, an injured Midoriya limped toward the unconscious Todoroki as the school's robotic staff placed him onto a stretcher.

"Todo-roki," Midoriya muttered, falling out of the ring.

"Don't worry I got you Midoriya." Midnight promised, catching the boy before he could hit the ground. "You're surprisingly light." She stated, looking down at him.

"My head hurts, can I go to the infirmary? I also need to speak with Todoroki." Izuku told her, still in a daze from his match.

"Yeah, I'll rush you there and then you can have your chat with Todoroki." She assured him, following behind the robots who were carrying the half-and-half boy. As they made their way through the tunnel, which lead to the medical room, Cementoss spoke to Midnight, informing her that he will take care of the remaining matches until she was finished with the boys. Midnight thanked him in return and told him she wouldn't be long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After ten minutes of recovering in Midnight's and Recovery Girl's care, Midoriya woke up looking around to find out where he was and if he had missed his next match. "Where am I? Wait did I miss my match?!" He panicked, tripping over himself as he tried to get out of bed.

"Oh, you're up? What are you doing on the floor?" Midnight asked him, laughing at his clumsiness.

"Did my third fight start yet?" He asked her, putting back on his PE t-shirt.