Sports festival preparations

"Quieten down everyone, I have an important announcement to make," Aizawa ordered. "Now, as you all should be well aware of, UA hosts a sports festival once every year and next week is when it'll start," Aizawa explained. "Usually we would tell you two weeks in advance, but the school was shut and one of your classmates was still hospitalised." He continued further.

"Did you guys ever find out who infiltrated the facility?" Yaoyozoru questioned.

"I can not say. What I can tell you is that we had a meeting a few days ago to discuss it." Aizawa responded.

"I just realised sir, you have your eyes open," Kirishima commented.

"Yes I do, it's nice to have them open every once and a while." He replied, resting his arms on the desk. He looked at his class for a few minutes and then sighed. "Are any of you curious about All Might's strange electricity thing?" The class looked at each other and then shrugged.

"We all came to the conclusion that he had a second quirk," Uraraka spoke up.

"No, actually it's Haki," Bakugo spoke up instead of Shota.

"It's what?" Jirou asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"You guys didn't include us in your little discussion so you never got to hear what it was," Kirishima added.

"When were you told it was this 'haki' thing?" Mina joked.

"Mr Aizawa told us, don't tell me you guys forgot that we were standing right next to Mr Aizawa when the fight happened." Todoroki reminded them.

"I was there and I didn't hear it." Midoriya innocently said.

"That's because you were knocked out." Bakugo bonked his head.

"Oh, I see," Izuku remembered.

"Are you guys finished? I would like to explain Haki to you all." Aizawa butted in. The class nodded and then he began to write on the board behind him. "Alright, let's start off with the three basic versions of Haki." Aizawa cleared his throat as he started to explain all the variations of haki. "Listen closely everyone, I'll only explain Haki to you once, we have:

Armament Haki: This covers your skin and makes it like steel. You can use it both defensively and offensively.

Observation Haki: I am a specialist in this domain, so if you want to improve come to me about it. It allows you to sense your opponent and know what they're going to do next. Observation Haki can do many things, from gauging someone's Haki to sensing someone's intent or even seeing far distances away, this one is the most versatile so don't feel bad if you get too overwhelmed by it.

Conquerors Haki: This is a rare type of Haki, which can only be unlocked by a certain group of people, unlike Observation and Armament Haki, which can be unlocked by anyone. Conquerors Haki allows you to impose your will onto someone and if their will is significantly lower than yours, it will lead to them losing consciousness." Aizawa concluded the first part of his explanation.

"What's so special about Conquerors sir? From your explanation, it's not as useful as the other ones." Kaminari questioned.

"To start, Conquerors Haki users, have more potential than someone who doesn't and as All Might displayed, it can be useful to knock out a whole facility full of people," Aizawa replied.

"I see, was conquerors that wave of pressure I felt when All Might first arrive?" Uraraka wondered.

"Yes it was and we also have a student in here who has it." Aizawa smiled, looking at Midoriya.