Class A's battles and leader

"That was so cool Midoriya!" His classmates cheered as he entered the spectators room.

"Thanks guys." He smiled, embracing their positive comments.

"How you were able to win against Bakugo is beyond me. Especially, since he is your natural weakness." Sero commented.

"I won because I know how he fights. Well in this fight, his three sword style and exploding swords were new, but for the majority of his moves, they weren't anything new." Midoriya replied, placing the straw hat on his head.

" ALRIGHT, ENOUGH CHIT CHAT. CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS TELL ME WHO THE MVP WAS?" The answer was obvious, but All Might wanted to hear the reason behind the students choice.

"Can I tell you sir." Yaoyorozu volunteered.

"GO AHEAD!" Their teacher nodded.

"The MVP of that match was Midoriya due to him being able to capture both villains and then securing the bomb. On top of that, he was able to support his teammate and provide them with good advice." She answered.

"YEAH THATS CORRECT. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOUNG URARAKA FOR BEING A GOOD TEAMMATE, NOT MANY HEROES LISTEN TO THEIR PARTNERS INSTRUCTIONS." All Might added. "OH AND YOUNG ILDA TOO, YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB AS A VILLAIN!" In response to All Mights praise, Ilda bowed profusely.

"Thank you sir!"

"Oh sir, how is badly is Bakugo damaged?" Midoriya wondered.

"RECOVERY GIRL SAID HE HAD A CONCUSSION, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT THOUGH, IT'LL BE GONE IN A FEW HOURS."

"Okay, thank you sir." Midoriya sighed in relief.

"NOW CLASS, ONTO THE NEXT MATCH." Dipping into the box, All Might pulled out two letters. "TEAM B WILL BE THE HEROES AND TEAM I WILL BE THE VILLAINS." Immediately, both teams left the room and began to get prepared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AND BEGIN!" Once Todoroki heard the announcement, he took a deep breath.

"Stay behind and support me with your extra pair of eyes." The half and half boy stated coldly, as he entered the building. Following behind him, Shoji decided to heed the commands he was given.

"I can also use my ears too if need be." Shoji suggested.

"Use them too, I wanna make this quick and easy." As they made their way onto the top floor, Todoroki began to get suspicious.

"Remember, one of them is invisible, we could be ambushed." He noted.

"Wait... in front of you!" Picking up on Hakagure's quiet footsteps, Shoji was able to notify Todoroki before she could detain him.

"Sorry, I don't like hitting women." Todoroki stated as he tripped her up. "Deal with he-" Before he could finish his sentence, Ojiro tried to wack him with his tail but Todoroki ducked in time. "But kicking a man, is fine with me." He states as he gave Ojiro a powerful round house kick.

"Ack!" Ojiro winced as he flew into the metal wall.

"Stay down." Todoroki stated as he put his right foot on Ojiro's stomach, freezing him in place.

"I've cuffed Hagakure." Shoji mentioned.

"Good, now we can secure the bomb." As the walked toward it, everyone in the class was amazed by Todoroki's showcase of dominance.