Kodomo Yūsutasu and The Old Man

"So this is your second year here huh... You must be super strong and smart then right?" Midoriya enthusiastically asked his senior, gaining a little chuckle from his senior.

"You could say that," Yūsutasu smirked walking into the elevator. Yūsutasu stood at a staggering six foot nine inches and had orange eyes and red hair which stood up. His features would ultimately make him stand out amongst regular citizens, who were either a dwarf compared to him or didn't have his distinctive red hair and orange eyes.

 His features would ultimately make him stand out amongst regular citizens, who were either a dwarf compared to him or didn't have his distinctive red hair and orange eyes

(Beautiful art and credit to the artist. This is what he looks like. He's Fustass Captain Hid, nah I'm playing. Anyway back to the story)

Once the two boys were in the elevator, they continued to talk amongst themselves, revealing their favourite foods and hobbies to each other. "Yeah mines Katsudon, but there has to be a lot of meat!" Izuku informed his senior, intriguing Yūsutasu.

"Mines Cabbage rolls, I hate curry udon, I grew a massive distaste for it last year when Ho and Mawata forced me to eat it for a month straight." He grimaced, making Midoriya laugh.

"Curry Udon isn't that bad, I mean, I don't think I could eat it for a month straight, but it isn't bad enough for you to hate it." Izuku laughed which slightly irritated Kodomo.

"Trust me, eat it for a month straight and you'll understand." He scoffed, checking how far away they were from the top floor. "Quick heads up newbie, today's not going to be anything special so lower your expectations for today," Yūsutasu told Midoriya, getting a nod from his junior.

"Okay, that's fine." He smiled, looking at the floating metal balls in Yūsutasu's hand. "So what's your quirk? Is it those metal balls?" Midoriya interrogated his senior.

"Well... yeah sure it's a part of it, I would ask what's yours but I already know what it is." The redhead said, pulling Midoriya's cheek. "You're a stretchy boy, your quirk is a stretchy rubber-type mutation." He analysed, gaining a nod from Midoriya. "On paper, your quirk seems boring, but in action, it's extremely good and versatile. You have an amazing imagination, it's like your quirk is more than just rubber." He continued, making Izuku chuckle.

"Any power can look better than it's meant to be, you just have to put the work in and you can make that happen." Midoriya blurted.

"You do have a point. Anyway, we're here, get ready to meet the boss around here." Yūsutasu suggested to the greenette, pressing the open button in the elevator.

As both of them left the elevator, Yūsutasu sensed a familiar haki get ready to attack.

"Stay behind me." He commanded Midoriya, confusing the boy who walked past him and into the room.

"He's a ballsy one, isn't he! Take this kiddo!" An old voice declared, throwing a tennis ball at the boys, taking Izuku by surprise.

"Shit." The redhead swore, splitting up his metal balls and creating a shield around Midoriya, saving the boy in the nick of time.