A deal with the devil

Somewhere in Tokyo, a scruffy-haired man analysed everything he saw on his monitor, disintegrating the cup he was holding when a certain green-haired boy waved at the camera while smiling. Alongside him, a familiar mist man watched the event with him, cleaning a cup whilst watching it.

Suddenly, a deep voice groaned, alerting the scruffy man. "Tomura, are you analysing what you're seeing properly? Are you seeing how well that boy utilising his quirk to give him an advantage in the fight?" The voice interrogated him, slightly irritating him.

"Yes I am master, now you can see why I struggled so hard during our invasion," Tomura said, rewinding the footage.

"I do, and that's exactly why we're going to get him. His quirk and ambitions will be very useful. In his speech, he talked about equality and how people are shunned, me and you both know that the world would never bend to that no matter how great he may become. If we talk to him and make him understand that we could gain an ally, when you finish setting up the League of Villains you'll be known as misfits who were shunned by the public, once he sees your group and listens to us, we could convert him." The voice from the monitor spoke, coughing once he was finished explaining his plan.

"But... what if he doesn't join, we could be letting in a potential threat?" Shigaraki worried, concerned that his master may have gone insane.

"And you don't think I haven't thought of that possibility already? If he defies us, we'll deal with him accordingly." He answered, quelling his disciples' feelings.

"I see." He sighed, picking up a glass of water, gulping it down.

"Now, how is it going with the Hero Killer Stain, have you gotten a report back on where he's active and what time he'll be out on the streets?" The voice asked, making sure his other plan is still in motion.

"We have, I was planning on meeting him today, he's active in Hosu and he usually does patrols at night, but on the rare occasion he can be out at noon," Tomura informed his master. The man on the monitor went silent for a second, thinking about his next. Once he was finished thinking, he cleared his throat.

"Kurogiri, get one of our minions to find Stain and notify you immediately when they do teleport to him and bring him here." The man ordered.

"Yes master, I'll tell one of them to do that for me right now." Kurogiri complied, teleporting away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an abandoned apartment just outside Hosu, a girl could be seen cooking breakfast for two people, flipping two pans of pancakes at the exact same time. "I nailed it!" She celebrated, putting the pans back on the stove. "Stainy! Breakfast is nearly ready!" The blonde yelled, alerting her roommate.

"You yell too loud." The man yawned, walking out of his room while reading an All Might comic book.

"My bad, sometimes you act like you're deaf." Himiko apologised as she added the pancakes to their respective plates. "Here ya go." She smiled, giving Stain his plate.

"Where did you learn to cook, your food's amazing?" He complimented her, biting into his grilled fish. "But seriously though, your combinations are weird. Grilled fish, Eggs, Sausage and pancakes are just a weird combination." Stain pointed out, biting one of his sausages.

"Weird people do weird things and we're weird, that's just who we are. Plus the only thing that's out of place is the fish." Toga responded.

"Eh, you do have a point. At least it's not as out of place like yesterday, I don't wanna know what was going through your head when you made that yesterday." He grimaced, remembering his breakfast a day prior.