The hero licensing exam

Cover story: Ochaco falls asleep while on lunch break with Izuku.

During their lunch break in the lead-up to the exam, Uraraka and Midoriya decided to have lunch together. The idea was proposed by their friend Mina, who pushed for them to be alone with each other, to which they gave in and went along with her suggestion.

Once they were done eating, Ochaco slowly began to fall asleep, resting her head on Izuku's shoulder.

"Oh, she's asleep. That means I can squish her cheeks." Midoriya grinned, looking around to see if anyone could see the two of them. "Area clear and now, squish." The green-haired boy childishly chuckled, squeezing the girl's round cheeks. "She's so squishy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright kids, the first challenge goes like this, The first hundred will be accepted and to be accepted you must defeat two other examines. You defeat someone by lighting up all the spots on someone's body with these balls." The bored man bluntly described, gaining several nods from the crowd. "Good, I'm glad you all understand it. Now then, may the box fall." He finished, taking a sip of his tea while the box they were inside fell.

"We were inside of a box the whole time?" Kirishima thought, looking around as the walls of the box fell down.

"Yeah we are, but less about that, look at everyone else's glares," Bakugo noted, unsheathing his swords in preparation for what was to come.

"Everyone, group up, make sure you're with people that you synergise well with," Midoriya commanded, forcing his class to split up into power groups.

Once everyone was ready, the box fell down completely, allowing mayhem to commence.

Immediately, Izuku entered Gear Two to avoid the incoming balls, avoiding all of them as they flew at him. Whilst dodging all of the balls, he decided to repel three incoming balls which successfully hit all three of a random participant's buttons, giving him a point and getting them out.

Noticing Midoriya's success, Ilda and Shouto smiled at each other before darting around the battlefield, gaining their two points instantly.

"I got my two points before you," Ilda claimed, making the half-cold half-hot user grin.

"Whatever." He retorted, dismissing the engine user's remark. "Anyway, this challenge is about speed and efficiency, it was made for us." He continued, jumping away from the battlefield to avoid being caught in the crossfire.

In reaction to their almost instant win, many other students began to try harder, focusing on the 'Prodigies' also known as Class 1-A.

"Alright, how about we get SHAKEY!" A tall dark dark-haired boy yelled, causing a massive tremor to occur.

"And how about I make this a storm of death!" The baldy, also known as Inasa joined in, using his powerful wind quirk to throw a lot of people into the air or around the battlefield.

"Crap, I gotta get out of here," Midoriya said to himself before using his quirk to grab onto a faraway rock, pulling himself toward it to evade all of the commotion.

Landing on the rock safely, Midoriya began to look around constantly, conscious of the looming threat around him. Unfortunately, his eyes and observation weren't enough as the girl caught him, pressing her ball onto one of his buttons. "Bingo." She smiled before landing on top of a ledge.

"You're from Shiketsu, I remember seeing you," Midoriya noted as the girl jumped down from her ledge with extreme grace.

"I am and I know all about you Izuku Midoriya." She smirked, looking the boy up and down before dashing at him, missing her barrage of attacks. "You're slippery." She added, backing away from the boy before suddenly disappearing.