The calm before the storm

It's been a few days since the UA students began their internship's and most of them were about to go on their first patrol. While some of them would have a pleasant experience, others may not be so fortunate.

In the Might Tower, an old man could be sitting on top of two teens who were exhausted. "I have to give it to you two, you've grown a lot in the days I've given you, unfortunately, you two can't even land a significant strike on me." Gran Torino laughed, patting Yūsutasu's back.

"Whatever old man." The redhead sighed, trying to get up.

"It's hard to do that when you're so fast." Izuku moaned.

"Stop whining and get up you two, it's time to hunt down that Hero Killer. I heard he's gonna be in Hosu today and I think you two are strong enough to contend with him." The old man said, jumping off of Yūsutasu's back and walking to the door.

"Wait really? Let's go!" Izuku sprung up, throwing Yūsutasu off his back.

"Hey you idiot, don't throw me!" Komodo snapped.

"Sorry." Izuku sheepishly apologised, running to the training door to leave.

"Wait up, I gotta make sure I have enough metal with me just in case something goes wrong." The boy's senior double-checked, worried something bad may happen. "Alright I got everything, let's go beat his ass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere in Tokyo, three teens could be seen patrolling the streets with their part-time mentor, looking out for any crime. As they roamed the streets, the group got an uneasy feeling sensing a bad presence nearby.

"You guys feel that right?" Kirishima asked his teammates.

"Yeah, of course, we do," Bakugo replied, trying to pinpoint where it was coming from.

"I think it's do-"

"AHHHHHHH!" Before their senior could finish his sentence, a scream could be heard in the direction he was pointing toward.

"Get on guard guys," Deku demanded, walking into the alleyway first. Using his observation Haki, the pro hero saw a horrific sight, making him angry that he can't stop it. "Everyone get back and close your eyes if you can't handle gore." He warned them as a burned skeleton walked around the corner, dropping to the ground in front of them.

"That's disgusting." Eijiro grimaced, stepping over the dead body.

"Ho teleport us back!" The black-haired hero commanded, narrowly dodging a blue wave of fire due to his foresight.

"Ah, man... I wish I hit you guys." A dark-haired criminal sighed, walking around the corner and stepping on the burned corpse he created.

"What's wrong with his skin?" Ho pointed out, curious why the man has his flesh out for the world to see.

Thinking of their next move, Deku stuck his hand in front of the teens, halting them. "Ho, can you teleport him?" Ukuzi asked his student, gaining a no from his student. "Alright, boys, stay back and attack when I say now." The fourth-ranked hero planned, getting a nod from each of his internees.

"Look at you guys, you have a plan and everything for me." The criminal smiled, letting off another wave of blue fire, forcing Ukuzi to cut through it. "Wow, you can cut fire, how amazing." The man laughed, lunging at Deku.

In retaliation to the criminal's lunge, Deku smirked and uttered. "Ryūkansen - Tsumuji." Knocking the criminal into a wall directly in front of them. "Now boys!" Deku ordered.

Heeding his bosses command's, Mizu teleported Kirishima in front of the dark-haired man. "Take this, Riot Str-"

"INFERNO!" The criminal yelled, instantly recovering from Deku's attack.