Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo

Cover story: Inko looking after Katsuki for the day, while Mitsuki looks after Izuku for the day

(Props to the artist, I couldn't find their name anywhere. If you find out who made it, tell me so I can credit them.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's how my day went yesterday," Himiko explained, placing her knife and fork on her plate to signify she was done with her meal.

"I'm surprised you didn't run off with him, you two seem pretty close." Dabi joked.

"Watching love blossom between two naive kids is always beautiful to see." Magne smiled.

"I'm so happy my little sister got some closure while we were out here getting beaten half to DEATH!" Twice yelled, slamming the table in frustration.

Giggling at her friend's anger, Toga patted Twice's head and told him to relax. "Don't worry, I'll be here for everything else. Especially that overhaul meet tonight, I want to see him." Himiko promised.

"You're awfully geared up, I'm glad, this is what I like to see." Shigaraki grinned as he rested his feet on the table.

"Good, you guys are going to need to be on point for tonight. Overhaul is a dangerous man, he won't hesitate to kill any of you." Alligator stated, walking into the room alongside a tall dark-haired man they had never seen before. "Relax, he's a business associate." The woman sighed, allowing the criminals to relax themselves. "Remember guys, 10 pm tonight, I'll be out the front at 9:30 pm to drop you guys off." The woman stated before turning around and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the walls of UA, the class continued their celebration, showing off their new licenses to loved ones and seniors. While everyone was running around in the dorm and talking amongst themselves, Bakugo whispered a few simple words into Izuku's ears. "10 pm tonight, meet me in my dorm for the annual spar."

"Right." The green-haired boy agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky was pitch black and the breeze outside was surprisingly calm, to many this would be the perfect night to go on a walk with their significant other or sit on a bench and vibe to the music, but for these two boys, this night was perfect for a fight.

Staring each other down, the two got into a battle stance, analysing the other's every move. "You ready to lose again." Izuku smiled.

"No, I'm ready to break the tie, with me coming out on top of course." Katsuki grinned, putting his third sword in his mouth.

It's clear the battle these two are going to engage in tonight will be life-changing for both. It will truly showcase who's the superior hero between the two of them.

"Remember when the bell for curfew rings, we go." Bakugo reminded his friend, gaining a nod from the green-haired boy.

After another minute of waiting, a loud bell could be heard across campus, signalling it was time for bed, but for these two boys, this meant it was time to wake up and fight.

"Gomu Gomu No: Pistol!" Izuku called out, sending his fist flying toward the smirking sword user, who parried Midoriya's fist with the back of his sword.

"Santoryu Ogi: Rokudo no Tsuji!" The blonde retaliated, forcing his friend to dodge.

"Nice." Midoriya laughed as he swung his foot around, kicking the blonde in the back of the head. "Come on, I'm waiting." Izuku taunted.