The Deku Agency's Will

Cover story: After an intense training session, Mina and Eijiro chill with each other.

Eijiro: "Do you remember that one time in middle school when my friend Aki asked you out? That day was way so funny." The teen asked as he reminisced about the past.

Mina: "Yeah, you were tryna be his wingman and it was cute. You were tryna be all discreet, but I knew you what you were doing." She giggled.

Eijiro: "All of my hard work went to nothing as well, in the end when it came down to it he became a stuttering mess. I felt bad, but I couldn't help but laugh." The red-haired boy chuckled.

Mina: "I felt so bad and I felt even worse when I rejected him. He wasn't really my type and back then I didn't want anything." She replied.

Eijiro: "What about now? Would you want a relationship now?" He asked, removing his sweaty towel from his face to see her.

Mina: "Well if it happened I wouldn't mind." She shrugged while looking down at him.

Eijiro: "So who's the guy gonna be? Is it Katsuki? It definitely is Katsuki, you view Izuku too much like a little brother, but I see how you look at Katsuki." The red-haired boy laughed, making her angry.

Mina: "KATSUKI??? WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT EW! He was cute until he opened his mouth, ever since then and especially ever since we've become friends, I can only view him as a friend. Plus, I've already talked to him about girls and stuff and he said, 'Girls? Nah, I can't have one until I'm the strongest hero, if I get one before then, they'll distract me.' So no." She replied.

Eijiro: "Okay then, so what about me?" He sarcastically nudged, making the girl blush and look away. "I'm just playing with you!" Kirishima laughed as the girl turned around and pouted.

Mina: "..."

(Credit to Taro for the amazing art)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long discussion inside a meeting room, five first UA students could be seen leaving the room, all with solemn looks on their faces.

Thinking back on the meeting, Izuku thinks about how he lost his cool in the meeting room, he blamed the heroes for not acting sooner, but he knows deep down it's his own frustration that's eating away at him.

This made Mirio shout at him and remind him he was not the only one in this and one with a heroic spirit. There's time for rushing in and time for planning and waiting. Although Midoriya's understanding of things is far greater than many think, he's still learning and grasping things. In a way he's selfish.

Those words stuck with the green-haired teen who reflected on those words on the train home and for the next couple of days.

While eating at lunch, Todoroki noticed that Midoriya wasn't eating as much. "Izuku, something is wrong with you, why aren't you eating?" He asked the usually jolly boy.

"Yeah, I've noticed too, what's up bro!" Kaminari chimed in, making Midoriya force a smile.

"I'm fine, don't worry." The boy responded, making Jirou sigh.

"There's clearly something wrong, spit it out rubber ball." The girl pointed out.

Looking up at them and then at his plate, Izuku sighed. "There's this girl, a little one, around three years old and I..." Tears of anger and frustration built up in the boy's eyes. "Couldn't save her." He revealed, making the group think the worst.