Deku's Bizarre Adventure

"That train ride was more peaceful than I thought it would be." Kirishima yawned, stretching his limbs while looking at the Deku hero agency.

"That's because we didn't have Izuku and Mina talking into our ear holes every two seconds." Bakugo sighed, taking his earphones out. "Alright, you ready?" The blonde asked his friend.

"Of course I am." The redhead smiled, walking into the agency. As they made their way to the desk, the two saw someone they noticed on the train, observing him before approaching the desk. "Didn't we see that guy on the train? Why is he at the desk looking around like that?" Kirishima wondered, gaining a shrug from his friend.

"Beats me, let's just go." Bakugo huffed, walking over to the desk. "We're the new interns here, wher-" Before Bakugo could finish his sentence he was cut off by the man they saw on the train.

"Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima, come with me." The tall dark-haired man demanded, walking over to an elevator.

"Okay..." Kirishima hesitantly followed, walking slightly behind his blonde friend. When they entered the elevator, Bakugo noticed the black markings on the tall man's hand, reading out each letter under his breath.

"D-E-A-T-H, death, that's super edgy." He whispered to himself, gaining a weird look from the man.

"Did you say something?" The man grunted.

"No, nothing for your ears." He shot back, slightly irritating the sword-wielding man. "That sword on your back, it's really long, is it a graded sword?" Katsuki wondered, curious if one of the 3 remaining graded swords were in from of him.

"It is." The man replied, intriguing the blonde.

"Where did you get it? That's one of the three graded blades left." He continued, making the man turn to face him.

"I got it-" Before the man could finish, the elevator door opened, revealing a large room with a singular figure standing in the middle of the room.

"Oh you guys are here, come in." A tall muscular man welcomed, walking toward the elevator.

"In here looks kinda fancy," Kirishima observed, noticing the nicely painted walls and tiles in the room. "He even has a bar." The redhead pointed out.

"Well when you're the fourth-ranked hero in Japan, you can afford stuff like that," Bakugo responded, walking in front of his friend to shake the hero's hand.

"Ah yes, nice to meet you Katsuki Bakugo." The suit-wearing hero smiled, firmly shaking Bakugo's hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Bakugo copied, shaking the hero's hand with the same amount of force. Once their handshake was over, Deku shifted his focus onto Kirishima, shaking his hand too.

"You have a firm grip Eijiro Kirishima, I like that." Deku smiled once again, walking over to his bar. "Come boys, sit, before we do anything I must chat with you. Ho, take a seat, I'll be with you in a bit." The hero winked, making his protege sigh.

"Alright." He obeyed, taking a seat on Deku's massive couch.

"Oh, have you two spoken to Ho yet?" The man asked them, gaining a weird nod from the two boys. "He's awkward, isn't he? Don't worry, he'll open up eventually. Last year when he first interned here he was the same way, it took him a few days to open up to me." Deku laughed, slightly irritating his student.

"Wait he's a year above us? He looks way older." Kirishima gasped, making the number four hero laugh again.

"Over the past year, his sideburns have grown, along with his goatee, I'm not surprised you two thought he was a grown man." He grinned, taking a glance at his student. "Oh I forgot, I never introduced myself. My name is Ukuzi Murasaki, the number four hero Deku." Murasaki bowed. "And he's Ho Mizu." He gestured toward Mizu.