A kids game????

"DAMMIT IZUKU!" An angry blonde cursed, spamming his quirk even more. Next to him was a half-white and half-red-haired boy, who had a troubled look on his face.

"How did he finish so quickly?" He muttered under his breath, running faster than he ever had before. Behind him, many of his peers followed behind, not wanting to be left in the dust.

"It seems like Izuku Midoriya has riled everyone up!" Present Mic announced, gaining a massive cheer from the crowd.

As Bakugo and Todoroki approached the tunnel, they heard a massive explosion behind them. "Kirishima/Spiky hair?!" They shouted in surprise.

"Look out!" Kirishima warned them as he flew in with a shield.

"Crap, I gotta beat him." Bakugo scoffed, continuing to make his way toward the tunnel.

"And, BOOM!" Kirishima yelled, slamming his shield into the ground and exploding him past the two boys. "Extra hardening goes a long way." Kirishima laughed as he deactivated his Armament Haki and quirk.

"AND LOOKY HERE, EJIRO KIRISHIMA HAS SURPASSED KATSUKI BAKUGO AND SHOTO TODOROKI WITH HIS MASTER PLAN. WITH HIS GREAT HARDENING QUIRK, HE'S ABLE TO TAKE DANGEROUS RISKS LIKE THIS!" Present mic announced, jumping up from his seat in excitement.

"Get back here you spiky bastard!" Bakugo yelled while Todoroki groaned.

"It seems like Kirishima unlocked it," Aizawa commented, which made every hero in attendance or watching look at him with respect.

"Although it's the most basic and the most common one, he's done it!" Present Mic announced, confusing people in the crowd even more.

"Cough it up spiky hair, tell me how you have it!" Bakugo yelled, chasing Kirishima.

"I'll tell you once I claim second place," Kirishima laughed, entering the tunnel.

"COME BACK HERE!" Bakugo exclaimed, rocketing himself toward Kirishima to land an attack on him.

"No fighting." Todoroki reminded Bakugo, using his ice to block Bakugo's attack.

"Why do you care?!" Bakugo asked the half-and-half boy, shifting his focus to fourth place.

"I'm doing it because I want to fight you later on and show you that you're not on mine or Midoriya's level," Shouto explained, taking Bakugo's third-place spot.

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that." Katsuki grinned, amplifying his explosions even more.

"Lookey here folks, it looks like second third and fourth are about to arrive at, let's see who comes in second place!" Present Mic announced, building up the suspense.

As the 3 students made their way through the tunnel, each of their positions kept changing. But in the end, there could be only one-second place.

"IN SECOND PLACE WE HAVE EIJIRO KIRISHIMA!" Present Mic raved, happy that the spiky-haired student overcame the two prodigies.

"WOOHOOOO!" Kirishima celebrated, jumping in the air once he exited the tunnel.

"WE'RE NOT DONE YET FOLKS BECAUSE, IN THIRD PLACE, WE HAVE SHOUTO TODOROKI!" The DJ hero exclaimed.

"Where's Bakugo!" Their Sensei asked, curious as to where his student who was in second a few minutes ago could be.

"IM RIGHT HERE!" He exploded, flying out of the tunnel with an angry look on his face. "You half and half bastard, why did you block me with a wall of ice?!" He ranted, approaching the stoic Todoroki.