Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe

"BEGIN!" Midnight announced as the two boys stared each other down. Once they got the green light, both boys rushed at each other. Midoriya ran Todoroki in his base form, while Todoroki covered his leg in ice, appearing in front of a confused Midoriya.

"He's fast," Midoriya muttered to himself before being kicked to the edge of the ring by Todoroki.

"MOUTON SHOT!" Todoroki yelled, shocking the crowd with his display of strength once again. On the edge of the arena, Midoriya could be seen mumbling things to himself.

"If only I could use my second gear, I could match his speed. Right now I'm totally outclassed." Midoriya mumbled, trying to recover from the hit he just took.

"This is a bad matchup for you Midoriya, you can't keep up with me and you know this is all about knocking people out of bounds, all I need to do is just kick you a few more times and you're done for," Todoroki stated, approaching the green teen.

"Actually, now that I think about it, I have something for you." Midoriya fired back, getting back on his feet and staring down the Youngest Todoroki. "Since you're so confident that you can win, why don't you come and ring me out." Midoriya smiled, placing both of his arms next to his waist.

"Suit yourself." Todoroki coldly accepted, dashing at Midoriya once again. "Mout-" Todoroki called out, but before it could connect or he could finish his named attack, Midoriya screamed one of his own, stopping the Ice and Fire user.

"GUM GUM: GATLING!" The boy yelled, stopping the advancing Todoroki from landing many hits on him.

"Look at that ladies and gentlemen, Midoriya was able to adapt to Todoroki's amazing speed with a new technique!" Present Mic commentated, curious how Todoroki would counter Midoriya's technique.

"He used the Gatling, that makes sense. Todoroki's speed is something to be aware of, I don't think even I could react to him." Bakugo commented, shocking everyone around him.

"Whoa, he's that fast?" Ashido asked him, in disbelief.

"Unfortunately," Bakugo grunted, watching Midoriya jump into the air and draw back his arm.

"Gum Gum: PISTOL!" He shouted, slamming his fist into Todoroki's stomach, making him cough up blood. Once Midoriya landed next to him, he got up instantly, covering his leg in ice, ready to attack Midoriya once again. "Using your ice side again? Todoroki? I'll just Gatling you again, there's no point." The broccoli boy informed the boy with a blunt tone.

"I'll speed up and attack you before you can even move your arms, don't worry about me." His opponent responded.

"Is that even possible? Look at your leg, it's shaking from the amount of ice it's controlling right now. Your body can't handle the constant usage of your ice." The curly green-haired boy continued.

"What are you implying?" Todoroki asked, staring daggers into Izuku's eyes.

"Use your fireside, use your full power and neutralise the effects of your ice side," Midoriya smirked, angering the Half-Ice and Half-Fire user to let out a wave of ice, which Midoriya destroyed with a single Gum Gum: Pistol. "Lashing out won't change anything Todoroki."

"Shut up," Shouto muttered, his anger slowly rising.

"You say you want to be the world's most feared hero, but you can't even beat one of your rivals at half their power," Midoriya said, winding up the youngest Todoroki even more.

"Shut up." He repeats, icing over the whole arena.

"The reason behind your dream is kind of selfish and dumb too, you only want to become the World's Most Feared Hero so you can surpass your father without using your fireside." The boy continued, striking a nerve.