Class A's Reunion

Cover story: Izuku, Katsuki, Shouto, Kirishima and Mina play an intense match of Blackjack.

Props to the Artist (couldn't find them)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week of class A's internships had passed and everyone was back in class, eager to hear their classmates' experiences. For half of them, their experiences were mediocre and boring, while for the other half, it was the exact opposite. "C'mon Bakugo, cough it up, what exactly happened?" Kaminari smirked, trying to force an answer out of his friend.

"We stopped a deal and that's about it. If you keep asking me I'm gonna blow you up and then dice you up?" Bakugo snarled as he sat in his seat. Behind the spiky blonde sat a focused Izuku. "Why are you so tense nerd, what's up?" Katsuki asked his friend.

"After my fight with Stain, I realised I have a lot to work on, I need to get better at my Haki usage and quirk usage," Izuku replied, writing more ideas into his notebook.

Understanding his friend's concern, Bakugo sighed and looked at his notebook. "You're overthinking it, just learn how to get Advanced Armament and then make your way from there," Bakugo suggested, earning a weird look from his friend. "I got something on my face?"

"No, you do have bunny ears though." Midoriya laughed as Bakugo turned around to see Ashido behind him.

"Hey, guys." She smiled as Bakugo tried to attack her. "Whoa, that doesn't work on me," Mina informed Katsuki, grabbing her hand to slightly burn it with her acid.

"I guess that rabbit taught you a few moves, eh?" The spiky blonde grinned, gaining a smile from his friend.

"Yeah, she did and Izuku, why don't you use your fingers and stuff to tangle people up, from what I've seen you can control your body like that." Mina proposed.

"You're right, thanks, Mina." Izuku bowed before writing down her words in his notebook.

"Now that I think about it, the older we've gotten the more complex your quirk has gotten, it's like you can make it do what-"

Interrupting the analytical Bakugo, a familiar blue-eyed blonde busted through the door, yelling. "HELLO THERE CLASS A, I KNOW YOU GUYS JUST GOT BACK FROM YOUR INTERNSHIPS BUT IM GONNA NEED YOU GUYS TO PUT ON YOUR HERO COSTUMES AND FOLLOW ME OUTSIDE TO FIELD GAMMA!" The number one hero ordered, receiving no protest from his students.

"YES SIR!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE LETS TALK GET INTO THE EXERCISE WE'LL BE DOING TODAY!" All Might happily spoke, clearing his throat to explain the lesson. "SO EVERYONE, TODAY'S EXERCISE WILL BE... WHO CAN RESCUE ME THE FASTEST!" All Might announced, confusing his students.

"What do you mean by that sir?" Toru asked him.

"WELL, TO PUT IT SIMPLY, I WILL BE ON TOP OF THAT CONSTRUCTION OVER THERE. YOUR JOB IS TO RACE OVER THERE AND RESCUE ME AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. YOU'LL BE RACING AGAINST FIVE OF YOUR CLASSMATES AT THE SAME TIME TO INCREASE THE TENSION." He explained, pumping everyone up.

"I expected UA to be more gentle with us once we came back, but they're throwing us back in, I'm starting to love this school." Bakugo grinned, gripping the hilt of his sheathed blades tightly.

"You're right, I may not be the fastest, but I know a way to make myself involved." Kirishima agreed while cracking his knuckles.