The Summer Camp

Cover story: Ho and Kodomo talking about Class A being on their trip while chilling at their local park.

Kodomo says, "I wished Aizawa would've told us where they're going. I wanted to see how that green-haired idiot is doing."

Ho responds, "I feel the same way, those spike-haired dumbasses are probably crying for my help." He sighed, reading the text Mawata sent him. "Mawata's coming."

"Oh God..." Kodomo responded, biting down heavily on his snack.

(Props to the artist, I couldn't find their name, but if you can give it to me I'll credit them.)

It was five twenty in the afternoon and a certain group of students had finally arrived, wheezing and begging for food.

"Well look what we have here, it looks like Class 1-A have finally made it." Pixie-bob laughed, irritating the students.

"Shut up, I bet it would take you guys longer." Kaminari huffed, pointing toward the two women.

"Erm... who's gonna tell him?" Pixie-bob asked, looking at Aizawa and Mandalay for support.

Sighing, Aizawa shrugged his shoulders while Mandalay looked at the students with a stressed look. "Let's just say we would've gotten here before lunch even began."

"H-How? There were hundreds of haki-covered beasts in there." Mineta argued, looking at his teachers for answers.

"First of all, you guys took the long way. Second of all, you five thought it would be fine for you guys to take charge and have your teammates' support, making it all about yourselves. Finally, we're trained heroes with far more experience than you. You guys may have better quirks and nearing our level of haki potency, but you're still immature with your thinking while in battle." Mandalay explained, pointing at, Ilda, Midoriya, Bakugo, Shouto and Kirishima.

"While I do agree you five were being very self-centric, you guys are very strong," Pixie-bob commented, patting the boys' heads.

Noticing a small boy by the brunette-haired hero, Midoriya moved her hand out of the way to greet him. "Hey there little kid." Midoriya smiled, walking up to the boy to greet him.

"Go on Kota greet him," Mandalay suggested, pushing the boy toward the approaching Midoriya.

"Oh his name is Kota, hi there Kot-"

"Nut crack!" Kota called out, punching Midoriya in his balls.

"Ah, so that's how you greet people." Izuku thought out loud, scaring Kota.

"What the hell, what are you?!" The dark-haired boy questioned Midoriya with a terrified look on his face.

"I'm a rubber man," Midoriya replied, stretching his face out to display his unique body. "Anyway, let me greet you as well. Don't worry I won't punch you too hard." The greenette grinned, bending down to be at eye level with Kota.

"Okay, that's enough of this." Aizawa sighed, wrapping his scarf around Izuku to drag him away.

"Good, wrap your dog up." Kota scoffed while turning around.

Shocked by the boy's sudden comment, Mandalay tried to grab his hand only for it to be slapped away. "Kota what's wrong with you?" She asked.

"I can't abide idiots who want to be heroes." He scoffs, walking away with his hands in his pocket.

Looking on from behind, Bakugo laughs, "I like him, he's straight up."

"Yeah of course you would like someone who's just like you," Todoroki smirked.