The USJ incident Part 1

"His neck is too tough to break through." A panting blonde hero stated.

"Come any closer and this family is as good as dead!" The villain declared.

"What can we do?" Desperate, the wood-covered man started to go over a plan in his head, but before he could he heard a familiar voice.

"FEAR NOT GOOD FAMILY!" In a flash, All Might appeared, chopping the back of the villain's neck with a signature, "MISSOURI SMASH!" Once the family was in his hands and the villain was down, he finished his sentence. "FOR I AM ON MY MORNING COMMUTE!" He finished, flashing a smile at the crowd and nearby heroes.

"YEAH, ALL MIGHT!" The crowd cheered. The heroes, on the other hand, weren't so happy.

"Thanks for the help, but you did more bad for us than good." The blonde woman stated.

"If he keeps this up we'll be out of business." The wood hero followed up.

Once the family and villain were in the police's custody, All Might left, not wanting to be late for school. As he jumped from building to building he noted that his speed may have dropped a tiny bit, "WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING, I'M STARTING TO DROP OUT OF MY PRIME. I WONDER HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL I FULLY START TO DETERIORATE." He commented. He didn't allow this to affect him much, he was still comparable to his prime so he hasn't got much to worry about at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Getting everyone on the bus was easier than expected." Midoriya smiled, laying back in his seat.

"We're practically adults, it would be embarrassing if we couldn't," Bakugo commented. He hugged his swords and fell asleep shortly after.

"Why did you make me sit next to you?" The half-red and white-haired boy questioned.

"I wanted to talk to you." Midoriya innocently answered.

"Mhm, what did you want to ask me?" Todoroki glared as he fixed his sleeves.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(His hero suit. For now at least.)

"Your quirk, how does it work? Like can you use your ice on both sides or is it only on one side? Also, is your quirk only limited to your legs?" Midoriya rambled.

"I have no need to tell you anything, you'll figure everything out in due time," Todoroki states, turning away.

"Are you usually this cold? No pun intended of course."

"To you maybe, but to the ladies I'm not." Midoriya looked around for a second and then replied.

"So if I got Ashido to ask you questions, you would answer them?"

"Possibly." He smirked.

"Mhm." Midoriya thought to himself for a second and then came to some sort of conclusion. "You don't hit women and you only give women answers, you're a simp." Immediately, Todoroki faced him and grabbed his collar.

King of the hero's |My hero academia x One piece|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें