A burning family

"Alright everyone, now that you have picked your lots and know who you're going to fight, we're going to host a quick mini-game before we begin the final event of the sports festival. If you don't wish to participate, that's totally fine!" Midnight announced, confusing a certain group of students.

"What about our cheerleading?" Uraraka asked the dumbfounded teacher, who had just noticed the girls' outfits.

"Sorry girls, but cheerleading was never in the plan." The hero notified them, angering the girls.

"Those two, I'll make them pay!" They all yelled in unison, looking for the two culprits. Unfortunately, they were never going to find them as they were hidden somewhere in the building, watching them from a hidden TV.

"Great job Kaminari." Mineta smiled, giving his perverted friend a thumbs up.

"Give yourself a pat on the back too." Kaminari smiled back, rubbing the back of his head.

"Well, since all of you are dressed up, why don't you do some cheerleading for us anyway. All of you are beautiful young women so it'll be entertaining." Midnight suggested, captivating the majority of them.

"I'll do it, I love dancing," Ashido claimed, doing a beautiful twirl to back up her words.

"I don't know if I should." Yaoyozoru sighed, annoyed that she was tricked into doing something.

"I get where you're coming from, but it's all about having fun Yaoyorozu." Jirou reminded her, trying to up her friend's spirits.

"Thanks for the inspiration, but I'm sitting this out," Momo replied, walking away from the arena. Once she had passed through the tunnel and into the hallway where the locker rooms were located, she heard a familiar voice call out from behind her.

"Yaoyozoru! What are you doing here, everyone else is doing the cheerleading?" A freckled boy asked her, running toward her with a piece of meat in his mouth. Upon seeing him, she halted and waited for him to catch up before she continued her stroll."Thanks for waiting." He smiled, walking alongside her.

"No problem Midoriya." She returned, accepting his thanks. "But to answer your question." She paused for a moment and then sighed. "I don't like doing things I was tricked into doing, it doesn't feel right." She answered him, making the boy nod.

"I get that, but that shouldn't deter you from having fun. Everyone else is out there having a blast, don't miss it because two perverts tricked you into doing it." Midoriya replied. "Go have fun, feel free, I know deep down you want to join everyone out there and dance with them." He continued, revealing the girl's true feelings.

For a moment Yaoyozoru stopped and then sighed, agreeing with the boy. "You know what, you're right. Thanks for the help." She smiled, turning around to make her way back to the arena.

"No problem!" Midoriya waved before she left his sights. "I think after this piece of meat I'm gonna be full." The boy spoke to himself, making his way down the corridor. Finishing his piece of meat, Izuku would try to find a bin to put the bone in, but as he looked for one, he would stumble across a pink-haired girl who was working on something. "Do you know where the nearest bin is?" He asked her, catching her attention.

"Yeah, I have one on me right now." She said, taking out a mini bin.

"Thanks." He smiled as he placed the bone into the bin. Once the bone reached the bottom of the bin, a scanner came out and then the bone was suddenly crushed, scaring Izuku. "What just happened?!" He yelled perplexed.

"You see this baby right here can scan items you place into it and then convert them into something useful. For instance, the bone you placed into it has been crushed and infused with the bin, now it's more sturdy." She explained, punching the bin to showcase its increased durability.