Tomura's Master

All For One and Shigaraki go for a walk.

During their walk, they're stopped by thugs who want to mug them, which is why Tomura is scared.

Papa Shigaraki on the other hand is very happy because he gets to kill a few thugs, letting out some of his pent-up rage.

(By fruitloop_chan)

A day had passed since the villains attacked the summer camp and everyone was still shaken by the attack. "Okay everyone calm down, I know it's very difficult to keep your composure during these times, but it's imperative we do our best to calm down." Nezu reminded his employees, forcing them to hold their tongue and evaluate the situation better.

"Well, first of all, we all need to take responsibility for taking the villain society revival too lightly." Midnight notes.

"Yeah I agree, we got really lazy in these peaceful times." Present Mic agreed, gaining nods from everyone in the room.

"Just think about it guys, if it were us just five years ago, we would've found them by now and neutralised them. Now we've become so relaxed they were able to steal one of our best students." Midnight continued, sighing at the thought of Midoriya being gone.

"You are one hundred percent right Midnight, if it were me five years ago, I would've found The Ruler by now." All Might chimed in, raising everyone's eyebrows.

"What do you mean? I-I thought he was dead?" Midnight stammered.

"He's not and what makes things worse is the fact he is in possession of Young Midoriya right now. The reason I was halfway across the country last night was because I was hunting him down." All Might revealed, making everyone in the room freeze and understand the seriousness of the situation. "Think about it, there are creatures running about with many quirks that weren't there originally, who else could it be." All might explained, making it click in their heads.

"So the Nomu are his new foot soldiers. So why did they engineer one to kill you?" Snipe asked.

"To see if I had gotten weaker, it was a training dummy to measure my current strength." He answered.

"So Shigaraki, who is he?" Nezu wondered.

"You know he's always had favourites, I'm assuming he's his new Heavenly Demon, his next right-hand man." All Might theorised.

"His new right-hand man, that's interesting. Well now we have that information, we should try to find out who the mole is." Present Mic suggested, making Midnight gasp.

"None of us knew the location until Shota told us, that's ludicrous." She fired back.

"Of course, it's not one of us, it couldn't be. What I am suggesting is that a student from class A or B is a traitor." Present Mic pointed out.

"You can't be serious, how can you prove it wasn't you?"

"I've been crashing at Nemuri's for a week." Present Mic immediately responded.

"Damn, well I guess you two are in the clear," Snipe said, thinking of more ways to find a hole in Mic's logic. While they were bickering, All Might gets a call and walks outside.

"Tsukauchi, what's up?"

We have a lead on the league's hideout, around when Stain was defeated, a homeless man said he saw three individuals the student Shouto Todoroki said he saw at the camp. We've searched up the bar and the whole thing looks sketchy. There's apparently no owner, but when we asked the tenant, there's apparently a bar hidden inside, making it a hidden-in-plain-sight hideout. If I can just get one picture or a little more evidence, we can make a grand entrance and rescue Midoriya." Tsukauchi informed him, making All Might happy.