The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains

Cover story: The league take a picture for Toga's Homescreen.

Toga: "Okay guys, get ready and no grumpy faces." She demanded, getting her phone ready for the picture.

Twice: "How come we're not gonna be the Lock Screen? Who's taking that up? That Midoriya boy?" He asked with a curious expression.

Dabi: "No it's actually Stain, it's her and him doing peace signs. After seeing it, I haven't looked or thought about Stain the same way." The nonchalant-looking man claimed, making Toga pout.

Toga: "Stainy is still badass and way cooler than you so shut it. Alright guys, SAY CHEESE!"

(Credit to Hatonosu23 for the great art🫡)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Landing a spinning kick on the lizard man, Rock looked at the huffing and puffing man with a look of surprise on his face. Finally, he had put up his haki in time to block his move. "Oh? What's this?" Rock smirked at the glaring man.

"No talking." Spinner snapped as he threw a punch, which Rock narrowly countered.

Touching his cheek to see a drop of blood land on the ground, Rock smiled even more while looking up. "We've been fighting for a while, you're adapting," Rock noted, dodging another kick. "Your statement twenty minutes ago, you meant it, but instead of being perfect, you're covering up your imperfections before I can capitalise on them." Rock pointed out, dodging another attack to make Spinner fall into his own punch. "You're overreaching." Rock calmly stated as he crashed his fist into Spinner's stomach.

"You talk too much." Spinner barked, swiping his hand in Rock's general direction.

"I'm an analyst, it's what I do." The Lagoon Squads strategist answered back, slapping Spinner's wondering hand.

Smiling in realisation, Spinner jolted up and ran toward his sword, which had been lodged into a wall several minutes prior.

Noticing where his opponent was running toward, Rock began to follow after him, but unfortunately, he was too late as the man spun around and slashed at him with his sword. Luckily, Rock was able to barely dodge and jump away from Spinner.

"Mhm, nice." Spinner smiled as he began to swing his weapon around. "Eh, I don't need this thing anymore," Spinner said while throwing his weapon up in the air.

"Fists it is then," Rick replied as they ran at each other. Initiating the exchange, Spinner ducked his head and went for a very telegraphed overhand, which allowed Rock to bend his knees and rocket his clenched fist under Spinner's jaw, landing a devastating uppercut on the league member.

As his head jerked back, Spinners eyes darted around to find his weapon and when they locked onto it, he smiled and launched his tongue out and stuck it to the weapon. "Nice." He said before pulling the sword in at an amazing speed, directing it to Rock who had moved to dodge. "To your left like always," Spinner noted, taking his tongue off of the weapon to grab it and slash at Rock's torso, cutting the man.

"What the?!" Rock asked in amazement and shock, touching the slash across his stomach. "Okay, since you're actually getting stronger, how about we turn it up a level?"

"That's fine by me," Spinner smirked as he licked Rock's blood, charging at him with his massive sword.

"Too slow." Rock coldly mumbled, kicking the hilt of the blade out of Spinner's hand to spin around and elbow him in the face. "Don't get too disorientated."

"I'm not!" Spinner growled as he clawed at Rock's face.

Shrieking in pain, Rock grabbed Spinner's arm and broke it. "Bastard!" The Japanese Lagoon member roared, taking out a blade from his left pocket to try and stab it into Spinner's heart only for Spinner to block it with his hand.