All Might vs All For One

After his fight with All For One many years ago, Toshinori lay in bed and looked at an old photo.

"We won." The pro cried.

(Credit to Batemeuma on Tumblr)

"It's the ruler." The two experienced heroes revealed, activating their quirks and haki to get ready for an attack.

"That's him? I mean I guess he looks eerie, but I was told he has white hair, why does he have a mask?" Yūsutasu asked, readying more metal spears to deal with the villain.

"It was All Might's doing young man, I'm surprised your mentor hasn't told you this yet." All for one answered for the heroes, making them shiver in fear.

"Man I don't care if you're The Ruler or God, you're a villain so you're going down whether you like it or not, Hō, Draw, let's go!" Yūsutasu ordered, shooting his spears at All For One while his friends used their quirks to attack him from afar.

"How about I show you boys why I'm so respected!" The villain yelled, pushing back all of their attacks with a wave of his hand, pushing everyone in his vicinity out of his way and destroying a part of the town they were in.

Hiding behind the wall next to the lab, Mawata created a Haki barrier, protecting everyone from the blast. Unlike their usual self, everyone was petrified. It was as if the wrath of a God had been unleashed and they had no way of stopping it. Now everyone there knew why he was once, King of the Underworld.

"Tomura's performance in there could've been a lot better, but he's grown a lot after his talk with Izuku Midoriya. That boy will become the perfect Queen Piece on my board in due time." The man stated while shaking off his hand.

Hearing the man's ramblings, Bakugo realised what he meant by that statement. At that moment in time, he had already figured out which piece Midoriya was and way his retrieval at that point became even more important. 'If All Might and this ruler guy are the king's, Midoriya and Shigaraki are the queen's.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intermission: Dabi (real name unknown)

With extensive knowledge and overwhelming strength, Dabi is the strongest and one of the smartest League of Villains members

His background is unknown, but we do know that he had a mentor who taught him how to master all three Haki types. The location of his mentor right now is unknown, but there are rumours going around that it was Dabi himself who killed him.

Dabi views the league as his family and sees himself much like a big brother to them, especially Toga and Twice.

Right now, Dabi still doesn't think Shigaraki has what it takes to lead him or the league, but he believes in due time Shigaraki will bloom into a great leader.