Gum Gum vs Santōryū

The next day had arrived and the students of Class 1A had already settled into the school nicely, some people had gravitated toward each other naturally while others decided to keep to themselves. Our main group were the former and have grown close over the past day.

"Lunch is gonna be over in a few minutes and you know what that means?" Ashido squealed.

"Hero training, hopefully, I get to kick some ass." Bakugo relished.

"Who do you think is teaching the class?" Kirishima questioned.

"I haven't got a clue, whoever it is they better be fun," Midoriya answered.

"I just wanna kick some ass." Bakugo reaffirmed.

"Lunch break is over, please return to your classes." An automated voice announced. Without saying a word to each other, the group headed to their class and sat down in their seats.

A few minutes had gone by and everyone from their class had returned but their teacher was nowhere to be seen, "Maybe someo-"

"I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" To the surprise of everyone, their teacher for the day was going to be All Might.

"All might?!"

"Whoa, it's really him."

"He's so cool in person!"

"Isn't that his silver age out?!" Immediately, students began to fantasise about their teacher, who held the position of being the number one hero.

"HELLO CLASS, TODAY WE'LL BE DOING HERO BASIC TRAINING! THIS TRAINING WILL MOLD YOU INTO BEING THE PERFECT HERO!" All Might flexed. "NOW LET'S NOT WASTE ANY TIME, THE ACTIVITY WE WILL BE DOING TODAY IS BATTLE TRAINING!"

"Battle training?"

"Yes alright!" Bakugo and Midoriya celebrated.

"NOW, WE COULDNT POSSIBLY DO HERO TRAINING WITHOUT HERO COSTUMES!" On cue, the walls of the classroom began to open up, revealing 20 suitcases with numbers on them. "NOW YOUNG ONES, GRAB A SUITCASE THAT MATCHES YOUR SEAT NUMBER AND GET CHANGED. I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT BATTLEGROUND BETA!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fifteen minutes had gone by and only one student was left to arrive. "Where's Midoriya?" One of his classmates asked.

"For some reason, he had 2 outfits in his suitcase, he's probably being indecisive like he usually is," Bakugo answered.

As the minutes went by, his classmates and All Might became impatient, wondering where our protagonist is. After another minute of waiting, All Might became tired of waiting on his student and was about to start the class without him until everyone heard the sound of Sandals clacking from inside the tunnel.

"SORRY FOR THE WAIT EVERYONE!" Making a dramatic entrance, Midoriya grabbed onto the exit of the tunnel and shot himself flinging his body far into the air when he exited it.

"He's finally here."

"His costume looks basic but cool."

"You can say that again, he looks like a character straight out of a manga."

"Especially, that straw hat... wait isn't that the same design as the one from that two-piece manga?!" Kaminari noted as Midoriya landed.