His Hero

Cover story: Bakugo helps Kota water his plants.

Although it sounds like Bakugo helped Kota in good faith, in reality, he's only there because he wanted to look at the scenery.

When Bakugo crouches next to Kota, he engages in a discussion with the kid, saying, "Nice plants kid."

Kota responds with, "Thanks blondie." This response slightly irks Bakugo, but Katsuki decides to be the bigger person and scoffs at the kid.

(Creds to the artist. If you know their name please put it in the comments so I can give them the credit they deserve.)

On top of a hill near the camp, a dark-haired man smirked, uttering these words before walking away, "It doesn't matter how many there are down there, a small group of experienced fighters is enough to take down novices like them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning arrived and the class were already back to their training, working even harder than yesterday. Walking around to observe his students, Aizawa picks up on a certain blonde student who he thought was lacking behind. "Aoyama, you should use this training camp to catch up to your classmates. Although you did well in the practical exam and in the Final exam, it seems like you've stayed stagnant. Try your hardest to push yourself and reach a new level." His teacher stated.

"Yes sir," The boy nodded, trying even harder to break the rock in front of him with his weakened laser.

"But that goes for all of you, you must push and break your limits while here, I want a different version of Class 1-A when we return to UA. If you're struggling to get to that next level, you must be conscious of who you are and why you do what you do. If you know those two things, you'll break your limits and reach your full potential." Aizawa continued, reinvigorating his entire class to go beyond.

After a few minutes of observing his class train, Aizawa began to walk away from the training grounds, but as he was leaving, Midoriya stopped him asking him something that's been on his mind. "Sir, is All Might or Midnight coming to the camp?"

"No, All Might is too big of an attraction so he'll draw in villains. Midnight on the other hand is a different story." He replied, turning around to leave once again.

Unfortunately, for the long-haired hero, Bakugo says something that stops him for a second. "I have a feeling the villains are gonna come anyway."

"You're paranoid kid relax, they won't find this place," Shota responded before leaving.

Shortly after Ragdoll appears in the centre of the training grounds and announces a late-night event, pumping the kids even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After their training for the day was over, the students had their baths and got ready for dinner.

Whilst cooking everyone's dinner, Shouto was approached by his friend who gave him the two extra pieces of radishes that were needed for the food. Once Todoroki was handed the radishes, he looked at Midoriya and asked him a question that was on his mind all day. "Hey Izuku, why did you want All Might and Midnight to come?"

"I just wanted to know why any other teachers haven't shown up." The greenette responded, looking around to see if he could find his little friend. "Hey, have you seen Kota?"

"Who's that again?"

"The kid who punched me in the balls."