Poking The Bear

Cover Page: Toga Comforts Jin

Twice: "My head is splitting again, I hate this, I need my mask."

Toga: "It's okay I'm here big bro, just let it out."

Leaping away from a massive fist, Toga decided to counter it by grabbing one of her blades to coat it in haki and throw it at the giant creature.

"Pathetic." The giant groaned before taking the blade out of its forearm.

"He's going for something big, dodge!" Shigaraki yelled, forcing all of his teammates to dash to the side.

"DIE!" Gagantomachia yelled, punching the ground to destroy the ground where the league was.

Landing next to his teammates, Tomura signalled for his teammates to follow him, forcing them to run away from Gagantomachia to create some distance between them.

Once they were far enough, Tomura got straight to thinking, "We're at a massive disadvantage, none of us can do lasting damage to him. It would be a piece of cake if I could decay him but his haki is too strong." He said out loud. "Out of all of us, only Dabi can do damage, but it's not enough. His thick skin along with his Haki is making it almost impossible for us to even damage him." He continued.

"Realistically, the only people who can even fight this guy are the strongest heroes from each country, I could imagine even All Might having a very hard time against this guy," Dabi added, trying to figure out a way to defeat the massive monster.

"Wait I have an idea. Since we're able to hit him, couldn't we just jump into his mouth and let Shiggy decay him that way, haki doesn't work on the inside?" Toga chimed in, forcing Dabi and Shigaraki to shake their heads.

"We were sent here to defeat him or show him a power he can't deny, killing him isn't an option especially considering how strong he is. It'll only hurt us in the long run, plus he most likely has great observation Haki, it's just that we haven't shown that we're a threat worthy enough for it." Shigaraki explained.

For another moment the group thought to themselves until Dabi began to walk toward the stationary Machia, "Well he gives us breaks so I say it's a perfect opportunity for us to grow our haki. Use it at full strength and continuously attack him, we have to grow one way or another. Plus you all know the things you need to gain advanced haki, just imagine him as your punching back that you gotta dodge every now and then." The dark-haired man grinned. "Now let's try this out, IFIRT JAMBE: PHOENIX TALON!" He roared before crashing his fiery sparkling feet into the huge monster, knocking it back.

"I felt that one!" The massive monster growled, impressed by Dabi's show of power.

"THEN FEEL THIS!" Shigaraki charged, leaping up to Gagantomachia's face to punch him, barely moving him.

As the monster was going to laugh, a large boulder struck him under his jaw, closing his mouth. Smiling at his accomplishment, Mr Compress jumped away and threw two balls into the air, "Go!"

Using a clone of Rappa, Twice and Toga dove onto Gagantomachia's back by surfing on the newly formed Rappa. Landing on his back, the pair jumped off while Rappa pounded into Gagantomachia's back. "I BIG MONSTER, I LIKE THIS!" The clone exclaimed.

Using her two remaining knives, Toga closed her eyes and imagined her energy travelling down her blades. "The goal is to cut you like butter!" She told herself as she stabbed into Machia's back bypassing his durability. "Now open up!" She continued, trying to move her blades only for them to shatter. "W-What?!"

"YOU NEED A BIGGER BLADE!" Spinner laughed, landing next to her to stab into the monster's spiky back.

"That's more I like it, but it's not enough!" Gagantomachia growled, spinning himself around at an extremely fast speed to throw everyone off.