Class A's interships

A new day had begun and four students from UA could be seen on their usual train, making their way to school. "I don't know if I should love all of this attention or hate it?" Ashido wondered, resting her head on her friend's shoulder.

"I don't mind it, I'm gonna be the number one hero one day so I gotta love it." Midoriya smiled, resting in his seat.

"Mina don't fall asleep on my shoulder, we're nearly at our station," Bakugo warned the girl, moving his shoulder so she didn't fall asleep.

"I shouldn't have stayed up all night, my Overvant addiction is really bad nowadays." The pink girl yawned, sitting up straight.

"Izuku look at this." Kirishima nudged his friend, flashing his phone.

"You have your own fan club on Twitter?" The broccoli boy asked him, looking at the 'Kirishima official fan club' page.

"You have one too, it's way more wholesome than mine though," Eijiro informed his friend.

"Yeah you're lucky Izuku, I deleted Twitter yesterday because of my one," Ashido complained, grimacing about all of the things she saw on there.

"What was on your-" Before the curious blonde could butt into his friends' conversation, someone else got to him first.

"Wait you guys are from the UA sports festival." A businessman pointed out, drawing attention to the group.

"UA students? Where?" Another man looked around.

"I hope it's Izuku Midoriya, he's so cute." A teenage girl squealed.

"And this is what I was talking about." Ashido sighed, smiling at all of the passengers who were looking at them.

"It's not that big of a deal, I'll have a lot of eyes on me when I become the world's strongest hero," Bakugo smirked, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I don't mind the attention either." Kirishima shrugged, putting his phone away.

"We have arrived at Musutafu, please mind the doors." An AI voice spoke through the intercom, alerting the four students that they had arrived at their destination.

"Sorry everyone, can we get through?" Izuku politely asked, separating the passengers who were blocking the door.

Once off the train, the group talked about their day off and their chat last night in the group chat.

"I still think something weird is going on between you two," Kirishima muttered, annoying Ashido and Bakugo.

"I told you a bunch of times that me and blonde over there are not doing anything, he's like a brother to me!" Mina exclaimed, grabbing Kirishima by the collar.

"Yeah but, it's weird how you two suddenly entered the group chat yesterday calling each other by your first names and then told us to do the same when we called you out on it." Izuku pointed out, finishing his sixth packet of beef jerky.

"That's because we discussed it in private nerd!" Bakugo claimed, walking in front of the group.

"Don't walk too far ahead, you'll get lost!" His childhood friend warned him, using his quirk to grab Bakugo's bag.

"What do you mean? He never gets lost when I'm with him?" Kirishima asked, intrigued at this new piece of information.

"Well, ever since he took up Kendo, he somehow manifested the inability to know where he was going. It happens rarely, but sometimes he'll get completely lost." Midoriya informed his friends, dragging Bakugo back to him whilst informing his friends.