Shigaraki's Message

Cover Story: Shigaraki's mental imagination of the Dynamic between him and Kai.

(Psst, make sure to read to the very end, I have the chronological order of this arc so you know when events took place)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Breaking News: The Yakuza Boss Kai 'Overhaul' Chisaki has been defeated!" A tanned lady exclaimed at a camera. "Behind me is the wreckage left behind by the fight that happened between many of the Shie Hassaikai and the heroes, but luckily no civilians were hurt and no heroes were killed in the process." She continued as she looked around to remember all the agencies present. "With us here today we have people from the Fat Gum agency, the Nighteye Agency, the Ryukyu Agency, an unexpected appearance from the nighttime villain Erasurehead and many others. In addition to them, we have many heroes in training here, who did a lot of the work according to their predecessors!" She exclaimed as she caught sight of Erasurehead.

Looking at the woman, he sighed. "Another interview." He said under his breath before stepping into view of the camera.

"Oh and look what we have here, the Pro-Hero Erasurehead, it seems of late you've become very fond of interviews!" She smiled as he shrugged. "So Erasurehead, as the student teacher and as a Pro-Hero, can you tell me how impressed you are with; Mugiwara Izuku, Pinky, Creati, Uravity, Red Riot, Sun Eater, Nejire-Chan and Lemillion!"

Without hesitation, Aizawa gave the woman his answer, "I'm impressed with all of them, from what I've heard and seen, they're all promising future heroes, especially Lemillion and Mugiwara Izuku. While everyone did their part of the plan, those two went the extra mile, Mugiwara saved the innocent girl being abused by the Yakuza while Lemillion defeated Kai Chisaki. The fact those two were able to do something like that with such proficiency talks to their abilities, but it should be no surprise as they're All Might's apprentices." Aizawa answered.

"Yeah, we can only expect the best from our number one hero's apprentices! I can bet you that All Might, Mirko and Deku are proud of their apprentices and side agencies!" She agreed as a question entered her head. "I know you need to go so I have one last question for you, what's your opinion on the situation that happened in Norway with All Might, we know you're his colleague at UA so the news must be very slanderous to you and your colleagues too?" Turning his head, Aizawa gave the woman a confused look.

"Erm, what situation?" He wondered, remembering if he had heard any news from Toshinori's trip to Norway.

"Oh you may not know because it only came out just after your raid started, but rumour has it, All Might attacked the government of Norway and nearly killed a lot of executives." Taking a step back, Shota took out his phone to check if what the woman was saying was true or not. To his dismay, she was correct.

"I... I'm sure it's false, All Might has protected us from many major incidents, I mean we just saw him deal with one not too long ago." He argued before texting Nemuri.

Looking at his text before he could move his phone out of her eyesight, the reporter grinned but he looked up at her with a sharp glare. "R-Right I see, I agree, I think we should end this interview here and cover many of the other things taking place." The tanned woman weakly smiled. "Moving on, it seems like things in Hawaii escalated as the Pro-Hero Deku, The Red Dog and two of Deku's apprentices faced off against the Blue Pheasant. What happened isn't available to the public, but Deku will be in Japan soon so we'll be able to get some details out of him." She enthusiastically stated. "Well that should be all for us guys, Nico take it back to the studio!"