Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog

"Where are they... Midnight-sensei said they would be easy to spot but-Oh wait, HEY YOU THREE!" A strawberry-haired girl called out, waving at her juniors.

Looking at each other, the three girls nodded and then walked over to the yelling teen. "You're Mawata Fuwa right?" Ashido asked the average-sized girl.

"Mhm, yes I am. Follow me you guys, I'll take you to see Mirko." The girl smiled, walking over to the elevator. Close behind, the girls followed, entering the elevator with their senpai. "So are you guys excited?" Fuwa questioned, trying to make things less awkward.

"Yeah I am, Mirko has been my favourite hero since I was a kid, she was one of my main inspirations," Mina answered, fangirling over her favourite hero.

"That's so cool, and what about you two?" She pointed toward the quiet Uraraka and Yaoyorozu.

"Well... okay I'm gonna say it, I'm a big fan! I'm just scared she might not like me." Ochaco revealed, making Mawata laugh.

"Don't worry, I was just like you when I first interned here. Just be yourself and she'll love you." Fuwa reassured her junior.

"Thanks." Uraraka exhaled, patting her chest.

"And you?" The grey-eyed girl said, looking at the mature-looking teen.

"Mirko is cool, I like her work. I want her to teach me new techniques and to improve in general. After my last performance, I'm not happy with myself." The girl bluntly responded. "But aside from that, I'm intrigued to know if she's ever killed anyone with those huge thighs. I've seen her use them in combat so I'm curious." Momo thought out loud, making everyone in the elevator look at her in a weird way.

"Why would you want to know that?" Ochaco questioned her friend with a worried look on her face.

"It's Yaoyorozu, you should know that she thinks of weird creepy things all the time." Mina reminded the brunette.

"Oh, so she asks funny questions like that all the time? I think I'm gonna like you Yaoyorozu." Fuwa laughed, grabbing Yaoyorozu's shoulder.

"My question wasn't really funny, I'm just curious." The girl sighed, taking a book out of her pocket and opening it.

"I guess that's the drawback of being so smart, you know all the important stuff so you need to know all of the extra stuff that nobody asks about." Mina theorised, jumping when the elevator suddenly stopped.

"You have arrived." The automated voice spoke, opening the doors once it was done with its announcement.

Walking out of the metal box, the girls spotted a stressed Mirko. "ARGH, WHY DO I KEEP LOSING!" The hero yelled, throwing her controller on the floor. Looking around in frustration her eyes locked onto the four girls standing near her elevator. "Mawata, training room, NOW!" The hero demanded, leaping from her couch to the training room doors.

"Erm... is that normal?" Ashido asked her senpai.

"Yeah, whenever she plays games this usually happens, Mirko's an actual ranked pro at fighting games so she's really passionate about them. Anyway, follow me, our little spar could show you something." Mawata informed them, walking into the training room.

Slipping out of her school uniform, Fuwa put on her hero outfit, swinging her club around before slamming it on the floor. "You ready?" The pro asked while finishing her stretch.

"Yeah, I'm ready when you are." The hero in training smirked, taking a battle stance.

"Alright, let's FIGHT!" Mirko declared, pouncing at her student. In retaliation, Fuwa gripped her Kanabo, jumping at Mirko to meet her in the middle. The result of both of their actions lead to a clash, which showed the more dominant one out of the two of them.