↝𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚↜

(collage made by me✌🏻)

(pictures from pinterest❤️)

(I hope you got the quote ♪)

◂◊◎◊▸

this is probably something you write in the epilogue but i felt the need to say it now before you start the story.

One Kiss is a book I wrote as a way to say that you can find happiness even when your wings are cut. That's there's a way in life even when you don't have everything or aren't able to do everything you want to. Keep looking ahead for another way instead of weeping at the sky that you miss. Searching and navigating slowly, it's possible to find an ending you won't hate. And maybe at the end of the journey you might even hold it dear to your heart. That you managed to reach this point even after everything that happened.

So whoever wants to hear it.

Just hang on and find a way to make it better. You will definitely find a way to make it better.

P.S. the mood of this chapter will change in a moment so brace yoself haha. 

◂◊◎◊▸

Nanami Haruka...

凪波 (Nanami)

凪 - calm(at sea).

波 - Waves. The motion of the surface of water, or something that is transmitted like a wave.

⁘Her name means calm and transmitting the calmlike waves.

◂◊◎◊▸

Their hands slipped under the hem of my shirt and fingers lightly brushed my bare skin that made me let out a sharp exhale as we kissed roughly in the changing room.

Yep, that's me.

You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Me too.

But one taste and we were so into it before we even realised.

One kiss was all it took for all the possibilities popping up in our minds and a world we couldn't escape.

Did I know this would happen? Or did they?

No.

Going back a year and 6 months. When it all started...

◂◊◎◊▸