¢hptr15 : 𝘊𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘱'𝘯

◂◊◎◊▸

Why more than one? Obvio cuz I cudn't choose

◂◊◎◊▸

"Hm? Is someone there?"

"-no, nothing" the reason he was here got back to her, "uh... sorry Suga-san, I kinda... got lost too." she admitted with great difficulty while rubbing the back of her head.

He laughed, "It's alright, you were taking too long so Daiichi-san told me to find you guys. It's not like anyone can catch up with Hinata, it'd be a surprise if you did."

Nah, it's just that those days were over.

"Sorry" she sulked

He shook his head, "Let's go find Hinata"

They finally found him and called out loudly.

"Man, we were looking all over. Even Nami-chan got lost while trying to find you."

"Ah I said I'm sorry!" Nanami said

He laughed with closed eyes with a hand on his hip apparently finding it fun to tease her.

Hinata ran back, "I'm sorry. I was dashing, then got lost."

"You're too fast when you go all out Hinata" Nanami said as they jogged back.

"Sorry"

"Hinata, you go all out in every practice, don't you?" -Suga

"Yes. But I still need lots more training. I don't have enough strength yet. It makes me mad I'm treated as a set with Kageyama, and not as a full-fledged individual. Regardless, I want to play at the match. I want to stand on the court."

'Feels like there'll be problems in the future.'-Nanami

Suga suddenly stopped and they did too.

"Me, too. I want to stand on the court too. So I'm going to fight my own battles, my way. Come on, or you'll be late for lunch." Suga ran again past the two.