¢hptr5 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦-𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥

◂◊◎◊▸

"The real problem for me is how I'm going to get past you." Hinata pointed at Tsukishima with a determined expression.

Nanami smiled with a small laugh.

Hinata went to Kageyama, and pointed backwards, "We'll win against Tsukishima, become official club members and you will bravely play setter." He pointed to himself as Kageyama leaned back, startled, "And you'll toss to me. What else is there?"

"How pure and straightforward... he's irritating." Tsukishima said with his head lowered and turned around.

Huh?

"You can't make up for height by psyching yourself up. If you believe effort alone will win out... you're dead wrong." Tsukishima said and served.

What's up with him?

Tanaka received their serve and passed to Kageyama, he and Hinata called for a toss. While Kageyama pondered on who to choose, Hinata had already jumped forward to the net before Kageyama could toss it to Tanaka.

Nanami's eyes twitched wider for a second with arms folded.

"Kageyama!" he held his hand out ready to spike with no ball there, "I'm here!"

He got it and spiked it weakly out of bounds.

"What was that about?!" Kageyama shouted turning back.

"But the ball came to me! Forget about junior high. I'll take any toss I can get, gratefully. I'll jump anywhere. I'll hit any ball. So... toss it to me!" Hinata said clenching his shirt on his chest.

Tanaka asked if they knew how to do quicks like they just did.

Nanami had only one thing in mind, she thought they were still far away but she didn't know they were growing faster than she thought. Well, no matter how she saw it, 'Sawamura, you're definitely going to see this team go to the nationals someday.'

"We've never coordinated before. A fast attack is impossible" Kageyama said flipping his head to the side.

Hinata crackled, "there's something weird about you. Your weakness is giving me the creeps, hen! (it's weird!)"

"Shut up"

"It's not like you, king." -Tsukishima.

"I'll spike it past you. Wait and see!" -Hinata

"There you go again, getting all pissed off. Just being reckless isn't going to make things right. Some people aren't cut out for some things. Clearly, you're not cut out to be a spiker."

'Let the insecure bitch blab, I don't even have to say anything to him about it.'

Tanaka had a frozen pissed off smile as he robotically turned to go and give Tsukishima a beating no matter what but was pulled back by the wrist by Sawamura.

"That's true. Even when I was in junior high, I would jump and jump, but I kept getting blocked. Height is needed for volleyball. No matter how high I jump, I can't get past their overwhelming height. But... I know I want to become like that. So I don't care if I'm cut out for it or not. I'm going to do battle with this body, win and win, and be on the court for as long as I can."

In any case, he and Kageyama are so weird, after some weird planning which Tanaka didn't understand at all, they got ready for something.

Ginger missed the toss because it was too fast and almost got a scolding from the king.

"and there it is, the king's toss." Tsukishima sure was having fun at their expense. But isn't that like, always?

Another missed toss, another missed toss, another near miss but still a miss for all it was worth, with Hinata getting stuck in the net.