¢hptr 32 : 𝘝𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭

◂◊◎◊▸

The two blonde siblings noticed Kageyama, Hinata and Suga walk out the side of the gym and followed to listen.

Hinata blamed himself for that time against Seijoh when his spike was blocked and fell behind him. He wanted to do better and fight in the air till the end. Kageyama insisted that his will wasn't needed for the quick if he had to bring out Hinata's 100% as a setter.

One was growing with the qualities of an ace and resisted being stuffed inside a canon, another doesn't think that he can win as more than a canon ball.

Nanami went after Kageyama while Keishin stayed to take care of Hinata. 'Why is she going after him though? We both know Kageyama is correct...' he thought confused.

Kageyama looked back after they turned around the corner, noticing someone following him, "Nami-chan," he frowned, "you're not here to tell me that-" he figured out enough to know they were eavesdropped on.

"No, you were right. I didn't come here to say anything about that."

"Then what do you want to say?"

"Of course Hinata can't do anything about that freak quick, but I think you might want to know this for the future if you don't,... you're right, none of us know what to do about Hinata right now either, but during a mid-air battle, you have to keep in mind that Hinata's supposed to be the one to take reins in a battle of spikes. The rest, I think you already know."

"What am I supposed to do with that? For now, it's useless and he's still too weak to take the reins." Kageyama turned around and walked away.

"I did say you already know..."

But he gave it some thought later regardless.

When she came back, Hinata said that he could see Oikawa and his eyes while spiking in the practice match with Seijoh. A frown hinted Nanami's face.

"Oh... you mean you felt like you saw them, right?"

"Even when I first did that quick during our 3-on-3, I could see the other side. I could see the scenery from the very top."

"But you mean you just felt like you saw..."

What Keishin said is true, since the other side only seems like a blur when you jump up for a spike that lasts barely a second. For the most part the only thing you can view is the ball that you will spike down.

But to see clearly like Hinata said...

Hinata looked up, and the look in his clear eyes startled them.

Sawamura came and called that they were starting, and both the siblings yelped. Suga and ginger ran past them and left.

"What do you think?" Keishin said with a sweatdrop.

"It'd be really something if what he said was true, but scary at the same time." 'Just thinking about it makes my heart thud in surprise and disbelief, but that look in his eyes...'

"Are you really considering that it can be true??!!" he asked surprised looking at his sis.

"I don't know Keishin, it isn't impossible, it should be, really, but for him, already. It scares me and excited me at the same time so much that I feel crazy."

"Now I don't get you either."

"A match is starting, we should go." she walked to the door and up the stairs into the gym. He won't get her anyways. As much as he is an excellent coach, he never experienced it.

They switched Hinata with Narita later, telling the former to cool down. Obviously he wasn't happy about it.

. . .