¢hptr26 : 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘴

◂◊◎◊▸

◂◊◎◊▸

She was typing a sure when "Oooh, 'cap'n'. Is it that guy from your team?" Erika looked over Nanami's shoulder who jumped almost dropping her phone with a heart attack.

"And what's with the kitty behind his name? Kinky. Or did you lie to us about it being an accident?" Mia smirked, talking about the Sawamura incident. They completely mistook Kuroo for him.

"Nami you're so terrible at hiding stuff! And you're so mean!!" Erika pouted.

"Rika! Mia! When'd you come in?!" they were at her house.

"Just now, Rimi-san let us in. We were done with practice." She pointed back with her thumb.

"What's kinky?" -Amane

"That's a rival, Nekoma's captain. That's why there's a cat" she said turning around and stressed, "nothing kinky" Thank god Erika didn't see the babe or all hell would've broken loose.

They've been hanging around Nanami as much as they can besides practice before she could leave. Even with the year's gap, they were still those who played together for years.

Ruri gasped, "Enemies to lovers? How scandalous. And Nekoma's captain, I heard he was quite famous, why do you look like you're hiding something" she smirked, "Who knows what you're talking about. You didn't usually hide your chats."

"Sexting?" Mia asked with a smirk herself.

"You really could come and watch our practice instead of being cooped up home y'know?" Sachi said with a hand on her hip.

"Yeah, it won't be the same as back then. Michiko's changed too." Cana said.

"No, I just didn't come here to watch you guys practice. It's not because of Michiko. And of course she changed..." Nanami mumbled saltily to herself, forcefully trying not to roll her eyes, "Plus I'm not cooped up at home. I've been roaming around a lot ever since I came back and ate out every time except for when mom cooks." They stared at me, not taking a moment of my shit. Me who can't make my way around the corner without getting lost. "I'm gonna be going out tomorrow too. And it's NOT sexting." Nanami threw a pillow at Mia's face who caught it easily, "You're growing rusty babe" she chirped.

"If you really are going out, going out with who?" Cana teased going up to beside Nanami on the couch and lean against her. 

"I wanted to visit that rink. It's been a long time. Alone." Nanami stressed.

They raised an eyebrow skeptically.

"Why don't you just stay with us here?!" Erika cried hugging her tightly again, unintentionally changing the topic with her restlessness and helping Nanami. Honestly she lost count of the number of times Erika hugged her.