¢hptr 36 : 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢

◂◊◎◊▸

He let go anyways since he too realized just then that he did that and they finally reached the front of gym 3, where Bokuto, Kuroo and Akaashi were practicing.

"Hello" she said entering first past the net.

They turned brightly, well as much as Akaashi could.

"Oohh!! Hey! Hey! Hey! Nana!! You're here faster today!! No surprise scare again?!" Bokuto said.

"Heyy!"-Kuroo

Nanami had scared Bokuto and Akaashi today.

But when they saw Tsukishima enter behind her...

"Oya?" Akaashi

"Oya? Oya?" Bokuto smiled teasingly.

"Oya? Oya? Oya?" Kuroo joined.

"Oya? Oya? Oya?... Oya?" she said amusingly at them with arms folded and eyebrows raised. Boukto and Kuroo just grinned.

They were curious why they both came together after what happened the other day. Especially when she told Bokuto and Akaashi about the cycle of their fights.

'Do they go to the normal stage this fast?' -Akaashi

She went back to stand near them when Tsukishima walked forward too and said, "There's something I'd like to ask you. May I?"

"Sure!" Bokuto and Kuroo said at the same time.

He was surprised and then bowed, "Thank you very much. Both of your schools are sometimes considered powerhouse schools right?"

"Well, yeah" Kuroo said as if it was obvious and not 'sometimes'

"Even if you were able to make it to nationals, actually winning there would be difficult, right?"

They were even more annoyed. Akaashi was surprisingly unsurprisingly stoic.

"But not impossible!" Bokuto said with a popped nerve.

"Now, now, let's hear him out. This is just a what-if." Akaashi said and Bokuto grumbled.

"I seriously can't figure out how everyone can be so determined. Volleyball is just a club, and you can't exactly get to write 'I worked really hard in my club in high school' on your resume, right?"

"Tadano Bukatsu? ('just a club'?)" Bokuto frowned.

"See? I was saying the same thing." Nanami said.

"That almost sounds like someone's name." -Bokuto

"Ooh, like Tada Nobukatsu? (Mary club?)" -Kuroo

Even though Nanami goes along with most of their antics, 'God save me from their stupidity', was what all of their faces looked like.

The two boys weren't friends for no reason apparently.

"No wait, I guess it was, Takana bukatsu! ('just some club')"

"Aw man! So it doesn't sound like someone's name, man I was so close!"

"Are you basically asking me to retort?" -Tsukishima

"Nah. There'll be no end to it" Akaashi and Nanami said.

"Say, four eyes!" Bokuto turned with a smile.

"It's Tsukishima."

"Say, Tsukishima-kun... is volleyball fun?"

Tsukishima though about it and shrugged, "no, not really..."