¢hptr4: 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯-𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

◂◊◎◊▸

"Sugawara-san, Sawamura-san"

"Where's Shimizu? I thought you guys headed home together everyday now." Sawamura asked.

"She told me to go on ahead since she had some other work..." Nanami didn't know why she had been standing here like an idiot for absolutely no reason. She took a step back and raised a hand to wave. "Ok, see you tomorro-"

They looked at each other as if agreeing on something, "We'll walk you since it's late."

"But only if you're okay with it! We were planning on stopping by the store to get some pork buns."

Her ears perked up. Pork buns? "Okay!" She ain't refusing. Shyness and modesty did not belong where Pork buns existed.

Nanami didn't go inside the Sakanoshita store because of a certain person, thankfully the two didn't ask her about it either.

"Here!" Sawamura handed a cover to her.

"Thanks, here you go" she handed out the exact change.

"Oh no, it's fine. Let this be my treat"

"I couldn't"

"Iikara Iikara, (leeave it) it's the first time and we promised you pork buns so we can't let you pay for it too." Sawamura also insisted.

"You should just take it when Daiichi-san offers to pay for it. None of us even mind it when he does that." Sugawara waved his hand.

"Ah but..."

"Now now, don't be a stranger. You're part of the team now." Sawamura chided. 

"Yeah" Sugawara grinned.

Nanami sighed, "K I'll treat you guys next time" she said with a determined twinkle.

"Looks like you aren't gonna back down huh?" Sugawara\ smiled helplessly.

"Do you really like pork buns? You asked for four." -Sawamura

"Oh yeah... but these are for my grandpa too, I live with him you see..." 'you'd totally flip if you knew who that grandpa was.' "I thought I'd be paying for it myself so-"

"No, I said it's fine right?"

"By the way did you see the four first years from yesterday and today play before?" Sugawara asked Nanami.

"Oh yeah, what was that about, you guys seemed to be at odds when you first met" -Sawamura

"Ah well, even I don't know why, but it started with him being rude at the orientation. It's nothing much. But yeah, those guys are actually quite great for first years. They seem like they've played together a long time and Tsukishima's plays an observant game. That height's also pretty advantageous"

"Woah, even I couldn't tell. You really know a lot of volleyball don't you? You were also able to tell at first glance with Kageyama and Hinata." -Sawamura

Fucking hell.

She let her damn analysis slip her tongue again like some know-it-all.

She smiled awkwardly, "Haha, yeah, I'm like a hardcore fan... you could say..."

"But we've never seen you in any of the boys matches, even the junior high ones. Tanaka was right, I don't think I would have forgotten your face if I saw it once."

Her cheeks were slightly puffed while sweating trying to find an answer for that, she can't say she was that 'shady' hood guy right? That was just a phase for her.