¢hptr 46 : 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳

◂◊◎◊▸

They both were smirking extensively and inerasably at the older men who looked at her in shock, having eaten a loss from her in three straight points.

However, she knew even before the match that she would have to pull her all with them. Her ankle throbbed slightly.

"You said you had an injury... right?" one of them asked.

"Oh, yeah,... I shouldn't do more than this..."

They were struck by the fact that if she had played any longer then they would have lost a multiple fold than they could've gained.

She walked to her bag after excusing herself and just as she went through it for her water bottle, one landed on her head. She turned back to see Tsukishima with his head turned away.

Her heart thumped a second, "Thanks!" she smiled brightly. She might have teased him if it weren't for the people around.

She had just found her water bottle under everything, but she still took the one he gave her right after quickly closing her bag and stood up.

Aikazawa-san walked up to Nanami while rubbing the back of his head and laughing, "Sorry about that earlier, didn't think when I first saw you that a pretty little high school girl would end up making me eat dirt even after you were injured and everything."

"I don't know if I should be taking that as an apology or an insult..." she mumbled as Tsukishima had his hands near his mouth laughing at her being called little and poking at the fact that she was injured.

"Wow, you never told me you had such an interesting coach Kei? Oh by the way I'm his brother, Akiteru Tsukishima. Thank you for taking care of him."

Nanami bowed, "O-oh it's a pleasure to meet you. Sorry for intruding, I just wanted to check it out when Tsukishima said he was practicing here... since I've never seen a college team play before. To tell the truth I actually had to go my all against you, college teams are really way stronger..."

They sweatdropped, thinking that if she was holding back then they should just die of shame. They telepathically agreed to never let this secret out even if their life was on stake.

Later they went on with their practice as she just watched from the side.

◂◊◎◊▸

"Tadaima" Tsukishima came back home after dropping Nanami at her place like usual. This time it was more or less necessary since she was unfamiliar with the route.

"Oh Okairi, you're finally back." Akiteru said with a grin as Tsukishima untied his laces.

He was grinning unusually.

But Tsukishima just glanced for a second with a sweatdrop and walked past him like it wasn't his business.

"Who was she though?"

"Hm? I told you, she's our coach."

"Just in case, but in case they ask is it okay to tell them who you are?" Tsukishima asked Nanami while they were on their way to his brother's college.

"I don't mind if they do know, it's not that big of a deal now."

"Of course, but she was so strong, she got past our three man block, three times straight like it was a piece of cake."

"That's just her specialty, but apparently it's difficult and straining."

"Specialty...?"

"She used to play in middle school and won junior high with her team as an ace but got injured in her second year match. She's also our coach's sister and the coach Ukai's granddaughter" Tsukishima said and turned away mumbling silently, "You're asking too many questions."