¢hptr 37 : 𝘉𝘉𝘘'𝘦𝘥 𝘵-𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵

◂◊◎◊▸

Wow.

Even he knew how awkward and insincere of an apology that turned out to be. And it was way more lousy and insincere than hers. But that did not matter to her. Even the lousiest apology coming from him was ground breaking, earth shattering, and overall, it defies the universe in her perspective.

She stared at him like a deer caught in headlights.

Did he just.

Apologize?

Very terribly.

But TsUkIsHiMa?

APOLOGIZE?

ApOlOgIzE?!

aPoLoGiZe?!

It was written in neon bold letters on her eyes.

Oh, she wasn't letting this go. the letters in her eyes turned into gold coins from this treasure trove she just serendipitously acquired.

She came up beside him and poked his arm with a smirk and her other hand near her mouth, "Did I just hear you apologize? Oh no never mind, it was so awkward and insincere I almost found it cute."

He was blushing while leaning away and started walking stretching his head away from her as she teased him about it, with that puppy scrunch frown of his.

"Oh come on Tsukishima, that couldn't exactly make up for so many dues."

"You're not getting it again, stop annoying me."

"You're really so stingy aren't you? Stingyshima"

But fortunately for him, and unfortunately for her, they had to stop just as they reached the gym.

She was pleasantly surprised and it definitely lifted her mood more than him looking like a duckling did. She dropped her shoes, changed them and walked in past him. Suddenly he worried if she was gonna tell everyone what just happened. But surprisingly she didn't. She only went on to hug Bokuto and Akaashi tightly after which Kuroo asked what about him and she refused saying it was only for her babies with her arms around their necks. Bokuto tried to mock Kuroo by putting his arms around her waist from the side asking if Kuroo was jealous. "You're jealous right? Well, you won't get any of her." He pulled his eyelid.

Akaashi walked away from the childishness, rolling his eyes.

"Let's settle this on court goggly eyes." Kuroo gritted out with a fist up.

Nanami stepped out of this jostle and Bokuto put his hands on his waist, grinning challengingly, "Hahaha, come on bed head"

"Me too! Me too! Let me join!!" Hinata shouts and jumps into the court with arms up.

Just a normal after practice gym sesh.

Tsukishima was starting to get tired already.

Kuroo gave useful advice yet again during the practice. If it wasn't Nanami pointing out then it was him. Anyways since he was doing that, in return Nanami helped in between too.

Tsukishima asked why he was doing all this for his opponents.

"I've always been a nice person" Kuroo said with a halo shining down on him and a serene expression.

None of them believed it and it reflected on their expressions.

"You don't have to look at me like that."

Then he said it was because of Neko-sensei's possibly approaching retirement and he wanted to make the battle at the garbage dump a reality.

"Wow you're surprisingly-" Nanami started.