¢hptr 28 : 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘭

◂◊◎◊▸

"Anyways, Shimizu. So you were looking for a new manager..." Sawamura said and she nodded.

"I didn't think we got enough response when we tried to find people in April, of course except Nami but now she's not a manager anymore. So I thought it was important to find someone to carry on as manager, especially with Karasuno getting so much stronger."

Tanaka, Noya and Suga started crying and Hinata was red, "Shimizu-san!" Sawamura said with tears lining his eyes too.

"Senpai's amazing!" Nanami said hugging her from behind when the Tanaka and Noya exclaimed, "We want a hug too!"

They stepped away swiftly to dodge it.

"KIYOKO-SAN!!!" they kept crying.

Nanami looked past the window and saw Hitoka walking away by hiding as if thinking that some of her and Shimizu's fans would stab her to death.

Nanami was about to step out to follow her while she crawled away when Keishin appeared, "what's the matter?"

Hitoka flinched and yelped, turning around shakily and saw him.

Dyed hair.

Piercings.

And overall gangster look.

'I knew it.' Nanami wondered what Keishin would think if he knew how he was viewed by her friend.

Hitoka ran away, "I-I'm gonna get killed!"

Nanami flinched running to open the door but by the time she did Hitoka was gone. 'Godspeed.'

Keishin startled, "what? Killed..."

"You scared our new manager and my best friend away" Nanami stared accusatorily from a gap in the door, "well, potential manager".

He flinched again.

◂◊◎◊▸

In the afternoon during lunch the next day, Nanami and Hitoka were simply eating their food.

Nanami calmed her down in the morning after describing the club members, but didn't say anything about Keishin on purpose. It was still amusing and if she told Hitoka he was her brother, she'll only apologize by bowing profusely.

"Yachi-san! Pardon us! Oh Nami-chan you're here too!" Hinata and Kageyama walked over and greeted Hitoka who was sitting properly at her table and then there was Nanami, legs crossed, one arm over the back rest and sitting sideways on the chair while leaning behind against the wall, sipping on her black coffee.

Hitoka panicked about their names, but Nanami still hasn't told her about them, just the potentially scary ones. So, she thought she'd get fired and walk on the streets and maybe get her organs sold.

But Nanami wasn't worried.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo from class 1! This is Kageyama."

"Hey"

"H-Hey" she bowed.

"I'm not solving any doubts" Nanami said immediately after noticing the book in their hands.

"No, we didn't come to ask you don't worry Nami-chan" Hinata said, depressingly reminded once again that their far stupidity didn't let her teach them.

'I'm sorry, but I can't help it.'

'is it okay to refuse them like that?!' Hitoka thought.

"Yachi-san, do you like studying?" Hinata asked.