¢hptr66 : 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳

◂◊◎◊▸

He suddenly turned flustered clearly not expecting that and hissed silently, "What are you-?!"

"Just wanted to do it since I missed you. See you later Kei!" she waved casually with one hand, walking away nonchalantly.

Everyone had turned speechless the moment she kissed him.

'They shut up. That's good.' Nanami thought with a straight face, stepping out of the classroom. Or more like the rumours would just balloon now. And she would enjoy it way more because it really was with a person she liked.

Yamaguchi was startled on the side, too startled. But then he watched her figure leave silently. He recalled the whispers.

"Are they even dating?"

"They might've started after the rumours"

"Maybe she was coerced into it, y'know. The rumours were after all him kissing her cheek and she also didn't expect it."

"These nonchalant people are the scariest honestly. You never know what they're thinking."

"She came here to visit him too, she looks fine on the outside, but you never know what goes on behind the scenes."

"That's guys always so silent in the corner sitting all smart and arrogant. Did you see the glare it was so like, 'Who do you think you're looking at'?"

"Stop it, you guys are just jealous, maybe they really are together"

"But didn't you see her glare that day when we asked her? She was so scary about it."

"Do you think she heard them Tsukki? It felt like she did."

He rested his head on his hand again while gazing outside the window, "That was unnecessary. I was planning on handling them right after she left anyways."

Yamaguchi smiled teasingly with a snicker, pointing at the back of his best friend's head, "Oh! Tsukki, your ears are red!"

He immediately pulled his headphones on, "Have you started hallucinating or conceived colour blindness Yamaguchi?"

But he only smiled brightly, not expecting this at all but finding it pleasantly interesting, "Sure, whatever you say Tsukki~" he teased.

Kei just pretended like he didn't hear that with his headphones on without music.

Yamaguchi was also surprised by that. Even if he didn't turn the music on, at least he would have pretended to by taking out his phone, but he was so in his thoughts he forgot to seem convincing.

Nanami surprisingly really did affect him, and his thoughts were probably riddled with embarrassment and spite at her pulling that unexpected stunt. It was also on the lips on purpose because no matter that was a step above what she said about Bokuto and Akaashi. She silently dispelled even all his faintest bitter thoughts in one go.

Kei recalled the first time she confessed to him indirectly, warning him that she gets close to people she likes. He can't even say it was her fault, he had gotten into it knowingly.

But he doesn't want to escape despite.

He realized she was going to be the death of him one day.

◂◊◎◊▸

Nanami casually overlooked the measurements during lunch.

She measured her height too, it was the same as always with a few millimeter's difference, 176.5, in fact also a few millemeters shorter than Daiichi and 2 centimetres above a defeated Suga.