¢hptr 34 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧

◂◊◎◊▸

(a/n. Long chapter ahead ;) )

Nekoma reached the camp at the same time as Karasuno

"Oi Kenma! Hello! Did you manage to clear that game?" Nanami asked him as she spotted him walk past their bus. They'd played very often online together and many different types of games. It was super easy to get along with him if it came to games.

"You and your games again?"-Keishin

"Oh right! You asked me for his contact at that time at your house!" Hinata said brightly.

"Her- her house!?" Tanaka and Noya exclaimed and went to choke Hinata asking him what it was and if he entered her room and so on. They didn't know where he was practicing.

He could explain himself so she just walked over to the boy.

"Oh yeah, it was a good game, I finished it on our ride here."

"You didn't sleep?"

He looked to a corner of his eyes while scratching his cheek, and nodded, "it was interesting..."

"Yeah well I guess there've been more times than I can count when I binged on a game..."

"Hey, hey! Where's the skytree?" Hinata asked finally escaping the two boys and running over.

"Huh? the skytree?"

Hinata suddenly pointed at ANOTHER transmission tower, "Oh! Is that the Tokyo tower?!"

"Huh? That's... just a normal transmission tower."

Nanami slapped her face again in embarrassment.

"What the hell? Are there no transmission towers in Miyagi? That's giving me a déjà vu." -Kuroo

"The transmission towers in Tokyo all look like the Tokyo tower to us country folk!" -Daiichi

"That's such a rash thing to say. Also, we're in Saitama" Suga said.

"Oi! Nanami, why don't you come to Nekoma away from these country folk, you're a city girl." Kuroo walked over hugging her from the side.

"Well I am, but I already said I can't handle being around you too much. I can choose between the two without a problem. Actually, oh wait nah it isn't even a choice." she shrugged patting his back sympathetically with a smile and then slipping out of the hug with a straight face.

"You hurt my feelings."

'Nice kill, Nami-chan' they all thought.

"So we're gonna be at a different school this time?" -Hinata

"Apparently the summer training camp is always at Shinzen. It's nice and cool here... but lots of bugs around" Kenma slapped a bug on his arm.

"Hinata! Did you grow taller?!" Lev came running and they talked about him growing a mere 2 millimeters that might even be a reading error.

"NANAA!!! HEY! HEY! HEY! You're here!!" Bokuto also jumped several steps down right after, running over arms spread.

"Oh there the baby's here to welcome you" Kuroo said with a lazy smirk but he would soon find her non existent at his side and instead running to the grey head with equally spread arms, "Kouuuu!!! Baby! Hi!!!"

She hugged Bokuto around his neck and he spun her around from the ground.

Kuroo's face turns blue, 'Gosh they still make me sick with their over sugariness. Are they really not dating?'

She saw Akaashi behind him walking over too, face brighter than his usual resting face and with a smile. "Eiijjii" She got down from Bokuto and hugged Akaashi tightly too who hugged her back equally tight, excitement and genuineness of missing each other coming in consecutive pairs.