¢hptr 45 : 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?

◂◊◎◊▸

"What are you doing awake?"

"Nanami?" Keishin turned his back to where everyone split and hid on either side of the corridor quickly.

Nanami was thrown by Akaashi earlier in the opposite direction from them to distract Keishin from them.

Keishin rubbed his eyes of the sleep, "I can't even go to the bathroom or what? But why're you in outside clothes."

Nanami panicked a little but answered, "I couldn't sleep so I was just taking a walk outside." 'Thank god Eiji properly prepared me for this.'

Keishin stared at her for a while but then realized she wouldn't ever go out on her own because of her sense of direction. So he let his guard down, "Huh, ok... just go get some proper sleep if you're done." He turned about to go on his way to the bathroom when Sarukui was crossing.

"b-by the way!" Nanami called immediately and the others pulled Sarukui to one side quickly. She tried to distract Keishin with some more topics until he finally could not take it and walked away to turn around the corner in the direction the others were.

But they had already crossed and went around a corner on the other end just as he turned his back to them and kept walking in the opposite direction. Nanami sighed and walked to return to her room, exhausted from all that stress of lying and the day she had, especially the time just before the fireworks. She just collapsed on her futon on her face that her dear friends put down for her while she talked about distracting Keishin and about that time with Kuroo, excluding Tsukishima. They just laughed at her antics.

The others also found out about Kuroo's rejection with surprise. But it was almost as if they already knew it would happen too especially while looking at her. The more was that he behaved normally despite that.

"They really are a strange set of people" Kaori chuckled

"Right?" -Yukie.

◂◊◎◊▸

After the practice match, everyone continued their individual training at school. Hinata and Kageyama still hang around the Ukai place often, practicing. Even Ikkei got used to it at this point.

'Maybe they should just sleep, eat, go to school and come back here again. No, nevermind I'd rather not have that. I don't wanna jinx anything. It'd be annoying to have them around all day.' Nanami thought.

But something sunk in after a few days like her stomach dropping to the pits, if they were seeing each other does that mean Tsukishima was her-

She shook her head, there was nothing like that, sure- dunno, wait- but-

'How the hell do I figure this out?!'

Was she thinking too much about this recently? Yes. A lot.

And she was trying hard to remain composed and not get out of control cuz she didn't even know what they were doing?

Do people who're dating just pretend like nothing's going even while away from other's eyes...?

Or is she the only one frustrated?

She just stared into the distance with drooped deadpanned eyes, lost in thought.

Suddenly Tanaka spiked a cut shot in the practice match with the neighbourhood association.

She sat up, what?!

Everyone was surprised too and wondered if he was trying that shot. It went past the boundary line and he looked frustrated but...