¢hptr 39 : Ʉ₦𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥

◂◊◎◊▸

The Karasuno volleyball club had a day off and of course it was not like they were gonna exactly take the day off.

Hinata came over to Nanami's place to practice again as usual in the morning. However, she had her own plans so she said bye to him.

'I don't even know where I am at this point!' she tried to find her way, but unfortunately as it stands, she had no choice but to call Tsukishima.

Her second penalty... was that he owed her a new shirt.

Of course, she was bound to get lost, so she said he had to come too. She might or might not have omitted that she was also bad at directions. But they had agreed to meet up at the mall and he wasn't gonna do anything more than pay.

The waves of embarrassment she felt had no end to it as she had to finally admit she get lost easily and use a 'please' to get him to pick her up even before the mall.

She didn't tell him the second penalty in front of others in case they misunderstood, and Tsukishima would definitely say no since that meant he went shopping for a girl. And her shirt would be something from him. Except in her eyes, it would be repayment, while in others' eyes it would be a gift. Ew, she did not want that.

Staining his shirt that day was because she was too livid to care about what others thought about her and she still doesn't regret it. As for this, she was sure she doesn't have to publicize it.

Currently he's laughing his ass off while hugging his stomach at the piece of information that she was terrible at directions, and she was silently taking it expressionlessly. 'I have no fucking idea why it's so funny but whatever.'

"This is unexpected, thank you for the laugh." he said with a smirk, "But how did you go around Tokyo city like this?"

"You're welcome" Nanami deadpanned, "I was always with my friends, mom, Kou or Eiji." Sometimes their parents too. When it's a fault that stuck with her her whole life, she tends to accept it even if she was made fun of.

They walked while looking straight ahead.

"Oh by the way I am keeping a budget of 1200 won for this. I don't have the pockets like you rich people."

"Of course"

"You better make it fast"

"I'll try my best"

"We're going back home as soon as we're done."

"You might have to drop me off till Sakanoshita at least"

"Of course or you'd become a lost puppy again."

A nerve popped on her forehead, "yeah..."

"One shirt"

"I'm not greedy"

Yes, they were going to the train station to a mall for one shirt. Tsukishima thought that shirt must really have mattered to her for her to go to such lengths.

It was technically true, she did love that shirt to the universe and back, but also it was not exactly what Nanami was thinking. There were a few loopholes in his conditions. He did say come back as soon as she was done, but there was no set time. He was gonna pay for one shirt, but he didn't say she couldn't buy some more for herself. Her primary reason for this shopping spree originated from ulterior motives.

She was killing two birds with one stone.

He didn't fathom this happening and sighed, really regretting what happened that time, "Why did you have to get your favourite shirt of all things to a training camp?"