¢hptr 38 : 𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

◂◊◎◊▸

Nanami lifted her head and tilted with a twitching close eyed smile and a scary aura, "Tsuki-shi-ma, you better take some penalty for this." Her voice was eerily calm.

Somewhere in the distance, Nobuyuki, Suga and Yaku who were watching them while eating flinched too.

"Tsukki! How could you do this to her fav shirt!? (I'll pray for your soul) You said that was the one that your ex-teammates gifted you right?" Bokuto spilled the extent of a disastrous crime Tsukishima committed.

"Oh Tsukishima's dead. RIP Tsukishima." Suga said with blue lines and his cheeks still filled with food.

"RIP" Nobuyuki and Yaku said too.

Kuroo, Daichi and Yamaguchi suddenly held hands in prayer, "We'll pray for your soul, Tsukki/Tsukishima"

"It was her favourite shirt too... on top of that her ex-teammates gift huh?" -Daiichi

Tsukishima flinched again and leaned away, "Hey no wait, I was forced, it was these guys, I didn't actually-"

"Well if you'd eaten like a good boy maybe you wouldn't have had to spill my favourite shirt... right?"

"G-good boy..." Kuroo tried not to laugh in this situation in case her glare will be turned to him.

"What do I have to do though, I'm not going to-" Tsukishima said and she held up two fingers, "Two things"

"Why two? Isn't it one?"

"One for soiling my shirt, another for soiling my favourite shirt."

'She's starting to be unreasonable!' everyone exclaimed in their minds with shocked expressions.

He saw he had no choice seeing that she won't listen to reason and sat back up. It must be really important for her to become like this, so he had no choice but to try and appease her first. "Ok, what's the first one..."

She took the tongs from Bokuto and soiled his shirt in return.

"Tsukki's shirt!" Yamaguchi exclaimed.

"I-Isn't this too petty? Especially for an accident." he asked looking down at his shirt with a twitching smile. He barely held on to his patience and sanity.

"It's her favourite shirt you know" Bokuto said.

Nanami nodded.

"Do you need the whole plate?" Kuroo asked her.

"Oh no it's fine, thank you."

"Stop supporting her" Tsukishima said to the two and stood up, eyebrows faintly furrowed in his resting face, "fine, what's the second." Sure he was pissed, he'll have to go and change but nothing will work on her at the moment.

All of them crackled in shock, wasn't he being too calm about this?! But Bokuto knew Tsukishima was absolutely going in the right direction whether he knew it or not. 'Damn Tsukki is doing a great job handling her...' he thought impressed with folded arms.

"That we can think of later." she said and turned, "I'll go get changed, byebye"

Bokuto went after her, "Hey need an extra shirt?"

"Oh yeah that'd be great, I don't have any other."

"Thought so" he grinned. Her doing her laundry is pretty big fucking no out of all the chores in the house and apparently it was still the same.

Kuroo stared after her wondering if she copied him from before in regard to two penalties. Well learning from him isn't that bad, he thought smugly.

"Nami! I just saw what happened, do you need any help?" Kiyoko asked.