¢hptr 29 : 𝘔𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

◂◊◎◊▸

The three said bye outside Hitoka's building later, and the two thanked her.

Just then the doors behind slid open and Yachi-san, Hitoka's mom walked out.

"Yachi-san!"

"Oh thanks for having us!" Hinata said as they bowed.

"No problem, was she a good teacher?"

"Yeah! I'm gonna ace that exam for sure now! Tabun! (I think!) Or rather, I won't let Yachi-san's kindness go to waste!"

"That's nice and all but... 'Tabun'...(I think...)" Nanami's eyes turned into whites, "you better ace it! not 'I think!' you idiot!"

"Kindness... 'to have a caring heart' 'a term used to express a caring attitude one had for another' "

"Sekai! (correct!) you're already getting it Kageyama!"

"I see. Good luck on your exam." Yachi-san said with a smile.

"Thanks!" Hinata said brightly and then to Hitoka, "let's go to Tokyo together, Yachi-san!"

Nanami nodded with a hum.

"Huh? R-Right..."

"It's alright to not know volleyball, don't worry about it, remember Kiyoko-senpai also started that way, anyways we can have several sleepovers there" Nanami said with a smile.

Just now she realized it was her mom who probably said something. She was a strong lady, and seems a little too perfection demanding. Well Nanami doesn't know everything but she could at least guess that.

In any case, she was right when Hitoka flinched and glanced up at her mom. Once because it seemed like her mom didn't know about the Tokyo away games, and another at Nanami's comment.

"See you next week!" Hinata waved.

"Byebye!" Nanami waved too.

"B-Bye-bye!" she waved back

Hinata looked at his notes on their way back, praising Hitoka's notes and then deadpanned, "on the other hand..." he looked up at Nanami.

"Shut up" Nanami said, "Oh right, she was the one who drew your monkey on my volleyball notes."

"Oh! No wonder! If Yachi-san joins we'll have two managers again. We have two coaches too and an advisor! We totally sound like a champion school"

"Aren't we gonna be after getting to nationals?"

Hinata nodded brightly.

"Yeah" Kageyama said simply.

"What? You don't want her to join?"

"That's totally up to her"

"You're so totally mean Kageyama, the odd one out too" Nanami said.

He flinched, "od-"

Hinata was putting his notebook back in his bag when he noticed he left his textbook back with Hitoka.

Nanami was anyways wondering and worried about how Hitoka's talk with her mom went after they left. Hitoka seemed to want to join but didn't want to be rude to the team. She couldn't be rude at all, if anything at least she couldn't surpass Nanami's rude. She stayed with the team for so long while being rude.

"I'll come with you. Bye Kageyama!" Nanami said along with Hinata.

"Oh you don't have to!"

"It's fine, I just want to check something"