¢hptr21 : 𝘈𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘦

◂◊◎◊▸

The next day morning Keishin was already gone to one of his side jobs before he needed to come to practice. But thankfully she had her alarm on her phone this time and went back to her house to get ready.

There was the pep rally too today.

Everyone was fine on stage except Hinata who was nervous and Tanaka who made a peace sign and was slapped away by Suga.

Kiyoko left early for some reason and Nanami asked her what it was, when she told her about it, she was more than happy to join.

"Go home and go to sleep early tonight." Take sensei said and then stopped Keishin before he could dismiss everyone.

"Just a second, one more thing, Shimizu-san, Nanami-chan?" he gestured to the girls, giving them the stage.

Nanami could tell Shimizu was nervous but also felt the need to do this, "I'm not good at cheering but..." she ran and Nanami followed her, "let me help" and she nodded.

Nanami carried it up the ladder to the stands herself in a race while laughing and Shimizu protested, "Nami! I can do the carrying."

Tanaka and Noya were in a daze, "We've been blessed to see angels running around. It's such a pretty scene, I'm sure we're in heaven."

"No, we're just in the club gym" Ennoshita deadpanned.

"Don't worry, you did the most of it the past few days anyways." Nanami insisted.

They spread it and threw it over the railing, "One-two!"

'Fly' it said.

Everyone oh'ed.

"I didn't know we had that."-Sawamura

"I found it while cleaning, so I washed it, Nami helped." -Shimizu

"Not much" Nanami said with an awkward smile, 'she was already done with half of it by the time I helped her.'

"Oohh I'm getting fired up!" -Tanaka

"That's our Kiyoko-san! Nami-chan! Great job!" -Noya

"Alright! Let's get fired u-!" both shouted and Nanami was about to stop them when Sawamura interrupted first and said Kiyoko had more to say.

"Ga-... (do...)"

"ga? (do?)"

She lowered her head with a shy blush and looked up, turning more red, "Gambare (Do your best!)"

"Kiyoko-senpai! You're too cute!" Nanami hugged her from the side who got even more embarrassed, and then she spoke up or well, down to them, "oh right, my part, let the crows fly again, we're looking forward to seeing it." Nanami grinned.

They stared in silence.

She let go of the hug as Shimizu ran away.

'Oh ok, end credits?'

Nanami ran after her too.

There was a super long silence.

Just as Nanami got down the ladder after Shimizu, the three third years, five second year's tears blew out like water hoses.

She flinched, isn't that too much?

"Shimizu! Nami-chan! No one ever did anything like this for us before!" Sawamura cried loudly.

Tanaka and Noya were also crying but unusually silently.

They all wailed.

"You're all out of control!"