¢hptr52 : 𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦?

◂◊◎◊▸

They kept walking silently, not knowing what to say next. Their thoughts were even more riddled with the earlier topic, amplified by the lack of sound and the empty corridors. Maybe they could do it? Maybe because of the challenge?

Nanami fidgeted with her hands, trying to get them warm and trying not to tremble from the chill seeping into her bones but failing. Not even putting her hands in her jacket pocket was enough since the jacket was more polyester and not warmable. "Ugh, I just wanna curl up in a blanket and sleep. If only I didn't need to stay awake."

"Just come in here" Tsukishima pulled her into a classroom and she followed. He held both her hands and realized how cold they were, despite him also having quite the cold body. He frowned, and rolled his eyes, "and here I thought it was impossible to be more cold blooded than me. I really thought you were overreacting." He pulled her arms under his jacket and to go around to his back in a hug. Nanami rested the side of her face against his chest, blushing red. He wasn't exactly warm himself, but he sure was warming her up like a piece of cake with this. "Only for a minute." He warned. Not like she had a problem. But right now, she might just fall asleep from the excess comfort and the smell of him. How did she never find this before. Now she doesn't ever want to leave this comfort place.

But they had to tear away after some time, which ended up being longer than a minute. "Thanks" Nanami said looking up at him, still in the circle of his arms and her hands now on his chest. Tsukishima looked down at her and formed a very slight smirk, "You got the hug in the end with all that whining."

"Pssht, please." Nanami rolled her eyes and smiled, "want me to make up for it then?" she slowly leaned up, arms around his neck.

"Don't mind." They met midway, kissing in the empty classroom. The tension built up after a long time of them not kissing. But it wasn't devouring and passionate like it was the first time. Rather, it was savouring.

It was slow and meaningful from both of them deep down while kissing deeply without being rough and their hearts still pounded loudly in their chests, very afraid the other would hear it.

They wouldn't exactly say it, they didn't need to because they knew— even with the occasional teasing or bickering about the tiniest things, or after their date that brought them closer than before— they couldn't fully open up with each other in one go. But this time it was definitely different, and the thought of it being different had the amplitude of their heart beat intensify, not the pace.

They broke apart after a bit not really saying anything with their eyes drooped while still in eye contact, breathing slowly and deeply.

On the other hand, there was Komi and Konoha outside walking up the stairs while talking about something.

Tsukishima smirked slightly with only a minute arch of his lips and lifted his hand for his fingers to lightly caress down her neck, "Do you still need to get your hoodie? Your neck's red too, you must be feeling quite warm already."

Nanami blushed deeply, even more now that her attention was drawn back to his lips and her body was in fact feeling quite warm. She didn't realize her neck was also slightly red until he pointed out. Her hands flew up to it with a light gasp to try and cover it if possible. She even got goosebumps from that feathery touch.

Damn her and her thoughts that didn't want to stop here. She turned her head to the side towards the door, "Then I'd need it so I don't lose the warmth. We have to go before anyone comes. I can hide instantly but it's not like you can."

He can't exactly deny that, and what would be the explanation he could give to entering some random classroom?

Outside the two fukurodanis stepped up to the floor the couple were in and neither group was aware of the other's presence.