¢hptr19 : 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵(1)

A/N. My art ^

◂◊◎◊▸

The ones who had a taste of jii-san's training looked at her with disbelief and sympathetic horror. 'How could you do that to a child who just started walking??' imagining a dictator.

"Ok ok wait, don't think too far in your heads, it only started out as fun, until I got serious about it and that's when the training was harsher. But jii-san still was a very nice person, and of course we had our fights and arguments and my tantrums. I can't count the number of times I got mad and stopped playing for a while and he would also ignore me for a while but he always lost against my sorry tears" she said looking up in thought while holding her chin.

Keishin recalled, when she just started walking, around the age of a curious little child, she tried to imitate her grandfather and his students as they played volleyball and cutely tripped or missed the serve completely which they found absolutely adorably funny and slowly taught her how to do it properly.

"He was always too soft on you" Keishin said in a deadpan.

She shrugged with a grin, and she always took advantage of that.

Once again the ones who knew jii-san had a blue shadow over them. That last thing, they couldn't imagine was him being soft on anyone. It sounded like she was talking about a completely different person.

If they threw tantrums they'd be made to run 100 laps around the school ground.

"He really behaves differently around his grandchildren huh, yeah, maybe it's that" Sawamura said looking like he lost all energy.

"No, it was only her. I was really annoyed by that too. Anyways she mostly spent her time with jii-san whenever she came to Miyagi unlike me who was always out playing with my friends. It's probably also because she rarely visited that he was soft on her. But she had the talent too, so she grew up faster at volleyball than me. Bet you were wondering that weren't you." He said with a scary look at the boys right as they were thinking why didn't he also go to the nationals.

They all shook their heads immediately at that.

"Now that you guys are done, you better focus on the practice here on. No matter who she is, right now I'm your coach." Keishin glared at them with a scary smile.

"H-Hai!"

◂◊◎◊▸

During practice Nanami noted down their data again and just then someone pulled the notebook out of her hands from behind and lifted it up to his level with an amused look, "surprisingly your volleyball notes are easy to understand, why's that?" his face turned slightly furrowed as he saw the content.

She frowned up at Tsukishima, "My school notes aren't that great because I'm too lazy to focus on them."

"Oh, so you're putting that much of an effort for us, nice to know that you're observing me that well" he raised an eyebrow looking at probably what was his page. In fact actually internally impressed by it.

"It's the same for everyone, and if you want to see yours you gotta ask nicely-..." She turned around immediately in a flash and jumped up startling him who did not expect the speed.

She snatched the book away and said up to him, "...with a pretty please. The effort comes with a price."

"Oh! Nami-chan can I look at mine please!" Hinata jumped asking.

She smiled momentarily with closed eyes at Tsukishima and then turned throwing the book to Hinata, "Sure"

"Woah! There're like graphs and stuff! A pie too! Wow that so coo- Huh-?" he paused.