¢hptr48 : 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵

◂◊◎◊▸

A/N. The rose gold is more on the brownish side? Kinda like amber.

◂◊◎◊▸

However...

She totally made them sit and clean up after themselves the next day before she left for some groceries.

"These juice stains! Why are they under the sofa?!!" Nanami yelled. It was such a pain to reach under it and clean up, "and the culprits are nicely back at their place!!"

Bokuto froze up and looked away, happily and lazily perched on the very sofa because he was the 'birthday boy' and he didn't need to do any chores. He was laid on his side, head on his elbow like an entitled king.

"And I can't even tell what this is..." Akaashi said looking at some weird blob in a corner while wearing gloves.

"Oh, that was the mashed-up broccoli in orange juice that we had for the dare!" Bokuto pointed out, "don't worry it isn't chewed goods."

"Why do you know this?" Akaashi looked up at him menacingly.

"Hey! That was Kuroo okay! Not me! Well, Rika-chan and Mia-chan had a part in it too!"

"By the way, why did you suddenly drag those girls into your room before they could utter a word?" Akaashi asked Nanami.

Right... the girls... oh god... "I know they will start pairing us up and stuff. So, before they find out he was the Nekoma captain I was texting this one time, I had to explicitly tell them that I'd rejected Kuroo and to not make a huge fuss about it. Then they made a huge deal on how I could reject such a 'hot guy' and that I proved myself to be an utter saint and celibate to death once again. My ears bled."

"At least they're finally wrong on that for once" Bokuto pointed out with an index.

"I'm surprised you aren't immune to all that yet. They still seem scary no matter how many times you tell us those stories." -Akaashi

"Hey but they're really fun gals! They know how to party, and I loved that Ace hoodie they gave me! They got the perfect size too! Are they magicians?" -Bokuto

"I think you mean psychic."

"No, that's because they asked me your size."

"But we also thought you were going to die celibate if you didn't tell us about Tsukishima. Why didn't you tell them about that?" -Akaashi.

"Yeah! I thought you'd be so lonely that I would have had to marry you in the end."

Nanami froze, so them too huh? "Well, if I did, I'd have to get couple's edition permanent hearing aids. I will tell them but not yet."

"Why couple's?" Bokuto asked.

"For Tsukishima and me"

"Ohh"

"By the way, how are things going for you two? Reached any conclusion?" Akaashi asked.

"Oh um that..." she walked to the dustbin, throwing in the paper towels with her back turned to them so they couldn't see her face.

'She's either flustered or it didn't end well...'

'...but something happened.'

Nanami soon became lost in a spiral of her thoughts, turning red. The two came and peeped from either side expressionlessly and saw her face.

"Huh?! Nana you got a fever!?"

"Yeah" Akaashi said.

"What really!? We have to go to the hospital!"